A problem about how to let npcs use ZAZ furniture more fluency and correctly

作为标题。

特奥特 · 奇恩 · 伊奇 · 德恩 · 德奇 ·西恩 · 西恩 · 斯拉 · 埃文特 · 奥特 · 特奥特 ·loverslab.com 特奥特 · 特奥特 · 特奥特 · 特奥特 · 德恩特 · 奥特 · 特奥特 · 德西特 · 德恩特 · 特莱克 · 德西特 · 特莱克 · 德西特 · 特莱亚但当我从别人那里来的时候,他们会站在那里,我怎样才能解决这个问题呢?

I am sorry to making a foolish problem.

When I try to use some mods which provides kinds of zaz furnitures such as Slavers Retreat - Other - LoversLab , 塔拉乌尔特未来包 [2017.07.27] - 下载 - 天际成人 » 性爱模组 - 情人实验室 (loverslab.com).I always try to let my slaves use it. but they will just stand there when I come from others places, How Can I solve the problem?

1 hour ago, wzzzy said:

I am sorry to making a foolish problem.

When I try to use some mods which provides kinds of zaz furnitures such as Slavers Retreat - Other - LoversLab , 塔拉乌尔特未来包 [2017.07.27] - 下载 - 天际成人 » 性爱模组 - 情人实验室 (loverslab.com).I always try to let my slaves use it. but they will just stand there when I come from others places, How Can I solve the problem?

Hello,

Have you tried ZAP 8.0 Helper Addon?  It's the one I use, it let's you place and select an NPC to go into the item.  However I have only gotten it to work on 1 NPC at a time.  They stay in it until you tell them they are done.

22 hours ago, Marg597 said:

Hello,

Have you tried ZAP 8.0 Helper Addon?  It's the one I use, it let's you place and select an NPC to go into the item.  However I have only gotten it to work on 1 NPC at a time.  They stay in it until you tell them they are done.

In fact,I have used the mod,but this mod can only make effect on 1 NPC in the same time,i want to let serval npcs be tied in zaz furnitures in my home. Thank you!