Are there +18 modes compatible with this mode?

1 hour ago, Gukahn said:

Just skip that and use something like Eager npc, you won't be married with everybody but lovers will get the marriage dialogue (cook something for me.. the fuck bethesda?)  if you want it.

My English is not very good, but I hope I understand you correctly. Did you mean that it is not possible to marry characters who cannot normally be married thanks to this mode? All I want is to marry Senna and Camilla, who are married characters in the Vanilla game. And living with them in same house.

Edited by kananartans
2 minutes ago, kananartans said:

My English is not very good, but I hope I understand you correctly. Did you mean that it is not possible to marry characters who cannot normally be married thanks to this mode? All I want is to marry Senna and Camilla, who are married characters in the Vanilla game.

No i mean that i am not aware of 18+ mods for it.  I thought you just wanted to marry someone to have the benefits of being married, didn't know you just want to have 2 Wifes so i am sorry for this misunderstanding.  If you want to marry characters that normally aren't able to be married you might want to find another mod and use it WITH this one, i didn't saw anything on the mod page which says it enables none marriageable Characters marriageable (might have missed it.)

However, there is a mod called spouses enhanced you could also use together with it to have sexual interactions with them.   

15 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

No i mean that i am not aware of 18+ mods for it.  I thought you just wanted to marry someone to have the benefits of being married, didn't know you just want to have 2 Wifes so i am sorry for this misunderstanding.  If you want to marry characters that normally aren't able to be married you might want to find another mod and use it WITH this one, i didn't saw anything on the mod page which says it enables none marriageable Characters marriageable (might have missed it.)

However, there is a mod called spouses enhanced you could also use together with it to have sexual interactions with them.   

Looks like the mode you're offering me isn't bad. But the mod isn't talking about marriage, it's about lovers. And I've heard that there are sex parties in the mode. It's not bad... If there's a guarantee that my lovers won't cheat on me and they can live in the same house as me, I can download it.

Edit: So can you give guarantee?

Edited by kananartans
5 minutes ago, kananartans said:

Looks like the mode you're offering me isn't bad. But the mod isn't talking about marriage, it's about lovers. And I've heard that there are sex parties in the mode. It's not bad... If there's a guarantee that my lovers won't cheat on me and they can live in the same house as me, I can download it.

They won't cheat on you in the regard that they just have sex with another one without your interaction. Let me give an example, when i have 3 Followers with me, 2 Female, one Male. The moment one of the Events startet, clear orgy for example, and you let it happen, the chances are that you will have sex with one female, and your male follower will have sex with the other. You can't decide who gets to be with whom, as long as you are ok with that, the mod is ok for you. If you don't want that, then no the mod will not make you happy.

But if you just run around with your lovers, 2 females, when the event starts and you set the group size to at least 3, they will have a 3some with you, or one will have sex with you and the other might masturbate or do nothing.  Same is true for the other events that can trigger.

They can't move in with you with that mod however, you will have to have another mod for that.

I am using a follower Framework, Nethers plus my home is your home. With that i can make every npc in the game a follower (be careful with that, it  might break quests if they have one, but it is totally save as long as they are not needed for important quests you don't do before making them a follower, after the quest is done, do as you like with them. After that i just go with them to a home or a place and tell them that's their home now, dissmiss them and they stay their. With My home is your home, when they still follow you, you even can tell them to work where you are now, kitchen, Smithing station or the like and give them a room where they should sleep in. As long as there is a bed they will start to use it.

8 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

They won't cheat on you in the regard that they just have sex with another one without your interaction. Let me give an example, when i have 3 Followers with me, 2 Female, one Male. The moment one of the Events startet, clear orgy for example, and you let it happen, the chances are that you will have sex with one female, and your male follower will have sex with the other. You can't decide who gets to be with whom, as long as you are ok with that, the mod is ok for you. If you don't want that, then no the mod will not make you happy.

But if you just run around with your lovers, 2 females, when the event starts and you set the group size to at least 3, they will have a 3some with you, or one will have sex with you and the other might masturbate or do nothing.  Same is true for the other events that can trigger.

They can't move in with you with that mod however, you will have to have another mod for that.

I am using a follower Framework, Nethers plus my home is your home. With that i can make every npc in the game a follower (be careful with that, it  might break quests if they have one, but it is totally save as long as they are not needed for important quests you don't do before making them a follower, after the quest is done, do as you like with them. After that i just go with them to a home or a place and tell them that's their home now, dissmiss them and they stay their. With My home is your home, when they still follow you, you even can tell them to work where you are now, kitchen, Smithing station or the like and give them a room where they should sleep in. As long as there is a bed they will start to use it.

I want to ask you something off topic. Have you used lover's Comfort mod before? Because I wanted to use this mode, but it said My wife could cheat on me. I mean, if my wife is with another woman, I'm fine, but if she's with a man, she's gone too far. In that mode, our wife only cheats on us with other women? If she's cheating with men, is it possible to turn cheating off from the settings?

Edited by kananartans
6 minutes ago, kananartans said:

I want to ask you something off topic. Have you used lover's Comfort mod before? Because I wanted to use this mode, but it said My wife could cheat on me. I mean, if my wife is with another woman, I'm fine, but if she's with a man, she's gone too far. In that mode, our wife only cheats on us with other women? If she's cheating with men, is it possible to turn cheating off from the settings?

Sorry i never used lovers comfort and don't  have a thing for monogamy in the game. So i don't really care if an npc cheats on my character or not?

In Eager, every npc can potentiel have sex with every human npc as long as they match.

If you really don't want them to cheat on you and never want to see them having sex with another male, get spouses enchanced, i read the description and couldn't find anything about cheating so it could be a better mod for your intentions. 

1 hour ago, Gukahn said:

Sorry i never used lovers comfort and don't  have a thing for monogamy in the game. So i don't really care if an npc cheats on my character or not?

In Eager, every npc can potentiel have sex with every human npc as long as they match.

If you really don't want them to cheat on you and never want to see them having sex with another male, get spouses enchanced, i read the description and couldn't find anything about cheating so it could be a better mod for your intentions. 

Thank you for everything. Dibella, bless your soul!

1 hour ago, Heroine HoneyCrotch said:

Thats funny. Vanilla? Can you kill him? Im guessing there is no dialogue for Camilla after seeing wifefucker..... Still funny though. 

Yes, it is in Vanilla. But I think this is so bad because Camilla one of most beautiful potential wife...

2 hours ago, Heroine HoneyCrotch said:

Concubine material,maybe. "Thank you for returning the claw for me and my brother" who I think is also hitting it.

Do you wanna concubines try Dibella prestesses. Make all of them your concubines and listen them. Because they all will say "You and I are the only people in Skyrim worth loving. That's what I think."

Edited by kananartans