i have no idea what im doing with modding

hey all, ive recently downloaded some mods pertaining to body features (ie, penis, vagina, body hair, etc) and either i'm not given the options to put them into the game OR they're used in place of another article of clothing (ie: penis is in the pants spot so its worn as the pants).

what could i be doing wrong? here's my mod folder. am i missing some other mods that allow these ones to function?

thanks!

image.png.82172ba6596d2a9e2f1001091bb0cdd8.png

Well, some body parts also come as CAS parts, so you can see what they look like or use them without WW (e.g. to create nude outfits). If they don't show up in WW's Body Selector, you may need an additional mod file (IIRC, Luumia's nude tops are an example for that).

At least some of the stuff doesn't show up, because you didn't extract it from the downloaded archives (.7z files). The game only reads your .package and .ts4script files, but it can't handle the archives.

Word of advice: Don't just throw everything into your Mods folder. Create some subfolders (only one level of them) for WW, its animations, other script mods like MCCC, and your custom content categories (body parts, clothes, etc.). Organizing your mods makes managing them a lot easier, especially if you encounter issues and need to find troublemakers.