[Idea/ModReq] SexoutSexChange

Quixotic

Ok, I did not know that.

But have you tried using it? Do you know if it works?

It even has three sexs because if a male with a beard is transformed you have an androgynous with a pussy, breasts, a beard and a man's voice  :P

• 2 weeks later...

Just use showracemenu -> Mission accomplished.

That wouldn't be the point, would it?

Well, since you would have the memory of your last gender it would still feel a bit weird, wouldn't it? If you included a way to wipe the memory of the PC and give him/her the natural personality of the new gender it would wash away the feeling of being a man inside a woman's body or the other way around. What you do with the mod doesn't matter to me though. Just adding to the discussion.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, since you would have the memory of your last gender it would still feel a bit weird, wouldn't it? If you included a way to wipe the memory of the PC and give him/her the natural personality of the new gender it would wash away the feeling of being a man inside a woman's body or the other way around. What you do with the mod doesn't matter to me though. Just adding to the discussion.

*sigh* I know you are. I can't even make the mod on my own. But the point would be for the PC to know that he was really still a man, but for others not to, and thus use him like a woman, which his exterior would imply he was.

Archived