I have followed the guide precisly and it does not get about 30% .  I have did a complete and fresh install of fallout 4 and all AAF requirements.  I disabled and unistalled 1 mod at a time to figure if it was a mod.  If it does get to install no animations work.  Even the SEU hot key no animations work.

Screenshot (3).png

Screenshot (4).png

Screenshot (5).png

Remove all animation packs and Themes.

Make sure AAF will load correctly, then install SavageCabbage's latest animation pack. The M/F animations should work.

Install Themes and make sure AAF loads, then install 1 animation pack at a time until you find the one that fails.

Generally the reason AAF wont load is due to an xml file being in the wrong format.

Most of the time i found AFF failing is load order. AFF should be one of the last mods in the load order.

In game, press the Home button. If nothing shows, it did not load. If it shows something like 70%, its not properly loaded.

There is something about Vortex that did not work for me. It sometimes says, mod is activated, but the mod did not work. Since then, i moved to MO2.

That is purely my experience. Try to also to have animations loaded last. I am a big fan of structure. It helps to minimize crashes and problems.

From my experience, i would put the framework last and see if that changes anything for you.

Use this guide for a correct installation.

Edited by wutpickel
4 hours ago, wutpickel said:

Most of the time i found AFF failing is load order. AFF should be one of the last mods in the load order.

In game, press the Home button. If nothing shows, it did not load. If it shows something like 70%, its not properly loaded.

There is something about Vortex that did not work for me. It sometimes says, mod is activated, but the mod did not work. Since then, i moved to MO2.

That is purely my experience. Try to also to have animations loaded last. I am a big fan of structure. It helps to minimize crashes and problems.

From my experience, i would put the framework last and see if that changes anything for you.

Use this guide for a correct installation.

I used mo2 but have went back to vortex to learn it.  Im going back to mo2 i will see if that may have been it ill keep you updated

Always use that manager that you comfortable with.

I just happen to like MO2 somewhat better.

Not an expert on it but maybe my loadorder can be of help. At least i did not have any problems so far.

Cheers.

loadorder.txt

5 hours ago, wutpickel said:

Always use that manager that you comfortable with.

I just happen to like MO2 somewhat better.

Not an expert on it but maybe my loadorder can be of help. At least i did not have any problems so far.

Cheers.

loadorder.txt 3.71 kB · 2 downloads

Careful with sharing your 'load order'. Plugins are absolutely irrelevant as long as ESMs come first and then ESLs and ESPs.

What matters the most for AAF and (generally any mod that has conflicting files) is MOD order, not plugins.

Might be worth mentioning this whenever sharing your 'load order' and calling it 'mod order'. People usually confuse 'mod' and 'plugin' order. Calling it 'load' order doesn't help.

That said, yours IS mod order. Just thought i'd mention though.

One thing though, Staged Leito should load after UAP, not the other way around.

The way the mods are listed in the guide is the EXACT order the mods should be loaded in MO2 at the bottom near Overwrite.

8 hours ago, Saya_Scarlett said:

Careful with sharing your 'load order'. Plugins are absolutely irrelevant as long as ESMs come first and then ESLs and ESPs.

What matters the most for AAF and (generally any mod that has conflicting files) is MOD order, not plugins.

Might be worth mentioning this whenever sharing your 'load order' and calling it 'mod order'. People usually confuse 'mod' and 'plugin' order. Calling it 'load' order doesn't help.

That said, yours IS mod order. Just thought i'd mention though.

One thing though, Staged Leito should load after UAP, not the other way around.

The way the mods are listed in the guide is the EXACT order the mods should be loaded in MO2 at the bottom near Overwrite.

Il have to admit that i was wrong on the terming. Never thought about it that way.

I will change it on my mod order. I had for a long time problems with all the mods and plugins, until i started to organize it more and add it in a more orderly fashion. 

Thanks for correcting.

so i went back and did a fresh install of FO4 installed MO2 so far the aaf has loaded but i havent tried animations.  Everything installed correctly so when i start a new game it shows that has been successfully loaded.  I will be trying animations as soon as i can thanks for all the help i do appreciate it!  Much love to all of you.