Attractiveness and information disappearing

Hi!

Since the last two updates I've been noticing that something is wrong with the attractiveness shown in each sims's personal pannel.

I don't know why, but when I click on the sims's lover, there is no information at all; traits aren't shown nor are job, attraction, experiences shared...

It doesn't happen with sims with which there's just friendship, but it doesn't happen everytime, I mean, there are sims with love interests, and the information pannel shows everything, and works properly.

I've tried everything, and I currently have ww as my only mod as I wanted to check uncompatibility with other mods, but the problem is still there.

Each time I launch the game, a last expection file appears, so I'm attaching it just in case it has something to do with the problem I'm describing. When pasting the text on the last exception assistant, it always shows "unknown error" so I'm clueless, and I'll appreciate any help!!

lastUIException.txt

Edited by eff101
2 hours ago, eff101 said:

Hi!

Since the last two updates I've been noticing that something is wrong with the attractiveness shown in each sims's personal pannel.

I don't know why, but when I click on the sims's lover, there is no information at all; traits aren't shown nor are job, attraction, experiences shared...

It doesn't happen with sims with which there's just friendship, but it doesn't happen everytime, I mean, there are sims with love interests, and the information pannel shows everything, and works properly.

I've tried everything, and I currently have ww as my only mod as I wanted to check uncompatibility with other mods, but the problem is still there.

Each time I launch the game, a last expection file appears, so I'm attaching it just in case it has something to do with the problem I'm describing. When pasting the text on the last exception assistant, it always shows "unknown error" so I'm clueless, and I'll appreciate any help!!

lastUIException.txt 4.73 kB · 0 downloads

Are you sure you don't have any other mods like UICheats installed?

If not you might try deleting your localthumbcache.pkg in your TS4 folder first.

If errors persist try doing a Game repair with Origin/Steam.

14 hours ago, eff101 said:

Hi!

lastUIException.txt 4.73 kB · 1 download

There is a known bug right now when you ask another sims about likes and dislikes, such as "as about music taste" or "ask about favorite color". It breaks the sims profile. Maybe that is the problem? The only workaround is to avoid asking those questions, or use a mod to prevent learning those preferences (there is a mod called "no learning preferences").

This is the mod if you re interested: No Learning Preferences | Vicky Sims (chingyu1023) on Patreon

Edited by babuchas
Added link to a mod
6 hours ago, babuchas said:

There is a known bug right now when you ask another sims about likes and dislikes, such as "as about music taste" or "ask about favorite color". It breaks the sims profile. Maybe that is the problem? The only workaround is to avoid asking those questions, or use a mod to prevent learning those preferences (there is a mod called "no learning preferences").

This is the mod if you re interested: No Learning Preferences | Vicky Sims (chingyu1023) on Patreon

Thank you so much for the info!! I didn't know there's a bug and I was starting to get nuts cause I've literally tried everything :)

I've just download the mod, and even though it does not fix the profiles that were already broken, I hope it works to prevent more to get broken.