Method to merge or to create a single SexlabPack ? is it possible?

Hello,

Sry to get on your nerves but  I have question is it Possible to Merge or to make A Mod what you activate and get all sexlab mods in a special folder that the sexlab mods not count ?

I have the following problem , I`ve installed more than enough mods from sexlab ? but most of them Block my modlist but I like also to change the battle system, graphic (and many followers I already merged more than enough of them together to one file without esp dependcies withelp of SEEDIT(xedit) 230+) etc ....... .

I like to make myself a big immersion modpack with all kinds of content thats why I like to include all sexlab mods ( Ok not so extreme kinky like in the Original?) a little bit more realistic. But in a more realistic world gives also sexual activity, desires and such crimes and I think are also important to integrate(ok some more more moreeeeeee extreme tings are also in my world a no go).

Merge : I know you can't integrate scripts because these are in the most time bound to an Form ID,Specific esp name etc.... , I've done a lot work with Xedit, not much in CK. Is there an option or tool to edit the reference of the IDs from the script?  If yes I didn't found any useful tutorials  -.- 

A little Bit Offtopic : Is there an script in xedit to change the name of Facegen and Facetint to the new ID automatically ?

Create Mod : I mean a mod like the mod in fallout 4  where you can use different Body types at the same time, withelp of a folder. Where you then put all your Bodytypes in instead install them

Thank you in advance

And if enough have interest, I can a make a tutorial how to merge follower (without scripts) without the esp dependencies with just xedit and your skyrim folders pm me

Edited by lichArthas
1 hour ago, lichArthas said:

Sry to get on your nerves but  I have question is it Possible to Merge or to make A Mod what you activate and get all sexlab mods in a special folder that the sexlab mods not count ?

It's been discussed before and it appears to not be possible. Good luck if you want to try it though!

1 hour ago, lichArthas said:

And if enough have interest, I can a make a tutorial how to merge follower (without scripts) without the esp dependencies with just xedit and your skyrim folders pm me

If you have the skill and interest you can make a blog with post(s) about how to do so. Check out my "Skyrim Notes to Myself" blog as an example. The link is found in the spoiler entitled My Stuff found in my signature below.