Freelance Photography

Why is this job so damn hard to complete or just plain BROKEN? 90% of the time the tasks do not become completed. Right now I'm trying to take a group shot of 3 Sims in swimsuits. I have 3 housemates all in Swimsuits but every photo taken (On a tripod like it asks) do not check off the tasklist. I can submit photos I've taken but the take the photo task refuses to update.

Second issue is, trying to actually TAKE a photo of a NPC is ALSO BROKEN! Half the time they'll either approach and wait and the Sim taking the photo does nothing, or the photographer has the shot ready but the posing Sim just wanders away.

I really want a Sim thats gaining Fame via fashion model shoots but its more frustration than fun. Is this just my game or no? Every EA help search says "SOLVED" on it, BULLSHIT its solved :(

I'll be honest... I just use the UI cheats mod when stuff like this happens. Get it, and just left-click a task to complete it when you are satisfied that it should be completed. It's a single-player game, and it's sad that you have to regularly use cheats to get it to work, but that is what we've got...