Harley Quinn Nude Mod For Arkham Knight Commission $$$

so, any takers? more then happy to compensate anyone one willing to create a full nude mod for Harley in Arkham Knight and after its been made it can be available for the public to use. I know there is that one from Crafted Lightning but its not her default outfit and its not barefoot.

Arkham_Knight_Harley_Quinn_profile.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault (1).jpg

Edited by ludger166
  • ludger166 changed the title to Harley Quinn Nude Mod For Arkham Knight Commission
Guest GooberOfLies
10 hours ago, ludger166 said:

yes i mentioned in the above post that i am aware of the one from Crafted Lightning but its not her default outfit and its not barefoot, i want to commission a fully nude barefoot mod like the images above in that appurtenance.   

From what I've heard, those mods were easier to create because the costumes were skin tight. The defaults would be extremely difficult to create nude mods out of, mainly because Rocksteady (if I remember correctly) modified the engine they were using. I believe someone told me that the version they used made it so only textures could be modified easily.

56 minutes ago, GooberOfLies said:

From what I've heard, those mods were easier to create because the costumes were skin tight. The defaults would be extremely difficult to create nude mods out of, mainly because Rocksteady (if I remember correctly) modified the engine they were using. I believe someone told me that the version they used made it so only textures could be modified easily.

I see, but if someone where to perhaps spend enough time trying to figure out how to properly mod the model, recon there might be a slight chance at all? if worst comes to worst, a barefoot mod for the default costume at least?

Guest GooberOfLies
4 hours ago, ludger166 said:

I see, but if someone where to perhaps spend enough time trying to figure out how to properly mod the model, recon there might be a slight chance at all? if worst comes to worst, a barefoot mod for the default costume at least?

As far as I know, it's pretty much impossible.

3 hours ago, GooberOfLies said:

As far as I know, it's pretty much impossible.

Ahhhhh that sucks man it really does. absolutely gutted to hear that..ah well. just thought since the game was released in 2015 mby just mby there would of been some development? but perhaps it just hasn't been discovered yet like how ROTTR just got modded this year so only time will tell i suppose.

• ludger166 changed the title to Harley Quinn Nude Mod For Arkham Knight Commission $$$
  • 9 months later...