Somewhat low priority, but bothering me that I can't figure it out...

Any-hoo, I've got a nice sim lady whose clothing and makeup are all the way I want them, using CAS.  However, when nude, she's wearing a godawful shade of lipstick, which used to be her default color (i.e. it was applied in all her outfits).  I can fix the lipstick in all the CAS outfits, but don't know how to fix this for her "nude" outfit.

So what I'm asking is, where (or how) does one access a sim's makeup settings they would use when nude, using WW?  FWIW I am also using Wildguy's female body details and a couple of breast-related mods.  I doubt these have any effect on my issue but you never know.

Thanks!

15 minutes ago, BobMoo16 said:

Somewhat low priority, but bothering me that I can't figure it out...

Any-hoo, I've got a nice sim lady whose clothing and makeup are all the way I want them, using CAS.  However, when nude, she's wearing a godawful shade of lipstick, which used to be her default color (i.e. it was applied in all her outfits).  I can fix the lipstick in all the CAS outfits, but don't know how to fix this for her "nude" outfit.

So what I'm asking is, where (or how) does one access a sim's makeup settings they would use when nude, using WW?  FWIW I am also using Wildguy's female body details and a couple of breast-related mods.  I doubt these have any effect on my issue but you never know.

Thanks!

There are 2 different Hidden Nude Outfits.

One for Bathing and one for WW Sex.

I've found that the WW nude sex outfit is just a copy of the Everyday outfit but naked.

You should be seeing everything you've applied unless the cc item is using the same slot as one of Wild Guy's details.

Or something is stuck so deleting your localthumbcache.pkg might help but it's a long shot.

Maybe try a different Lipstick?

I use RemusSirion-Lemo on all my sims, can't find the link as usual, see below attachment.

Nude Bathing Outfit is a different story.

I have to use Outfit Tools to change those.

It's old but still works but I usually add the sim I'm fixing to my family or play the other family instead.

Just easier to work on if they are the active sim as the commands can be a bit confusing.

https://modthesims.info/d/541770/outfit-tools-copy-any-outfit-v4.html

RemusSirion_Lipstick_181_Lemo.package

I'm still very new to this, but the XML that seems to drive that has tags for the following outfits that it should use:

• CURRENT_OUTFIT
  • EVERYDAY
  • FORMAL
  • ATHLETIC
  • SLEEP
  • PARTY
  • CAREER
  • SWIMWEAR
  • HOT_WEATHER
  • COLD_WEATHER

My assumption is that it could be using any of the above. You could open up the package with S4PE and find out exactly by finding what tag it's using, but I've been looking at the insides of packages a bit and they take some getting used to to find things. But if you wanted to do that, it would be under the XML (there seems to only be one XML per package - which makes sense since this drives what goes on in WW) even though there may be many animation clips which may or may not be externally labeled. There should be an XML animation tag for every animation clip. It's a bit of work to find the tag for the right animation, but there should be an "Outfit Category" tag that looks something like this:

<T n="animation_outfit_category">CURRENT_OUTFIT</T>

And I think that is the default that just uses whatever the Sim had on but I believe it can be set to any outfit that the animator wants to use here. Most animators may just stick with the default which probably just happens to be "Everyday" in most cases. Or they may specifically select "Everyday" for the animation.

So, I believe that the answer could be that it is any outfit that you have setup for your character dependent on what the animation says to use, just naked. You'll probably want to go through every outfit and fix them all other than cracking open the package and tracing down which outfit it's attempting to use. Also, keep in mind that you can have multiple outfits in each category. I'm not sure how WW will handle that. My guess would be that it just picks the first one or selects randomly since I don't see anything in the XML that directs it which to use. It probably doesn't matter that much unless you have multiple outfits in one category that look different naked, which could be what you're running into.

After re-reading the thread I realized you might be talking about just walking around naked (naturism) as opposed to playing an actual animation. I think that's under "Settings" and then "Nudity Settings" and then "Outfit Undressing Settings" and then "Advanced Outfit Settings" and then "Completely Undressing Type" with the choices being "current outfit" or "bathing outfit".

I think it's always by outfit rather than specific to makeup.