Notifications for mod I no longer follow

Hello, I'm still getting notifications for wickedwhims mods for sims 4 every time it updates despite not following it.
I have attempted to refollow and unfollow, which did not work I am still getting notifications, and I have checked 'manage followed content' where wickedwhims is not present.
Is there something I can do, or is there something an admin\mod or similar can do?

• 7 months later...

@CPU I have a similar problem, but I'm getting notices for 'The Sims 4' downloads - and I have never followed anything SIMS related.

I don't even have any of the SIMS games.

I can't remember when it started, I was waiting to see if it would get fixed with the other notifications issues. The most recent one was for Fuck or die. Unfortunately I cleared my notifications before making a screenshot. I would really appreciate it if I only received notifications for stuff I follow. My list is big enough without additional items :).

I cannot find you following the mentioned mod or the parent category.

Next time post a screenshot of the exact notification.

Be aware the notifications are still here, you can still open the notification tab and see them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...