Helgen North Gate (Bar Brackets Around The Right Way)

Using my feeble NifSkope skills and a bit of determination I present Helgen North Gate with bar brackets around the right way. In keeping with Bethesda's vision of those gates, they still open outward. (Mainly because if they open inward the right hand gate buries itself in the ground and I'm definitely not using xEdit to start changing landscape because it's a pain and besides someone already did that for LE in 2013 so you could just use that version from the Nexus. But I'm thinking of Bethesda's vision!!. Which obviously would  have included bikini armour and descent face models, but they were just pushed for time to put them in).  Anyho....

Two ESL flagged ESP versions. One for a Standard or Alternate Start Live Another Life install, (HelgenNorthGate 20210607.7z) and the other for Alternative Perspective, (HelgenNorthGateAP 20210607.7z) , which is can be found at https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/50307. Use the appropriate one. 

That's about it.  (Haven't tested it on a Helgen Reborn. So mileage may vary a to whether it puts back the old door when it gets rebuilt)

(Edit - Fixed wee gap on left hand gate panel).

(Edit - Removed Alternative Perspective version because 1.3+ includes it).

HelgenNorthGate 20210608.7z

HelgenNorthGate2.png

Edited by spoonsinger
1 minute ago, Scrab said:

Ah look, I knew I know that name from somewhere :)

Id fuse that with the main mod if you dont mind? or upload it as a seperate download on the main page?

Sent you a message on other site, but yes fine by me.