AttributeError with basemental drugs, someone has it? know how to fix it?

There should be a file called "lastException.txt" in "Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4", which might contain some very useful information (so please upload here, using the white paperclip). For now, I can only tell you to make sure that everything is updated to the latest version (game and all mods).

Edited by Crashdown117

Yup, here it is pal, i just updated the game and the important mods including scripts and animations

On 6/7/2021 at 3:16 PM, Crashdown117 said:

There should be a file called "lastException.txt" in "Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4", which might contain some very useful information (so please upload here, using the white paperclip). For now, I can only tell you to make sure that everything is updated to the latest version (game and all mods).

lastException.txt

Version numbers for game, WW, BMD and Nisa's are good. The only other mod I'm seeing is "Less Intrusive Conversations", which hasn't been updated for over a year, according to its MTS page. Try taking it out of your Mods folder and remember to delete "localthumbcache.package", found in "Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4", before you launch the game.

Well, I'm afraid you'll have to test all of your (script) mods then.

Leave a few of them in your Mods folder (I'd start with MCCC, WW, BMD, Wicked Pervs) and take out the rest, delete "localthumbcache" and start the game.

If everything runs smoothly, add a few more Mods (start with the ones you definitely want in your game), delete "localthumbcache" again and start the game once more.

If you encounter issues, test the mods from the last batch more thoroughly (i.e. in smaller batches or one by one).

If you identify a mod causing you trouble, look for updates or a replacement. Otherwise remove it.

Repeat, until you have tested all of your mods.

If you haven't done so already, this is a good opportunity to organize your mods by creating subfolders like "Mods/MCCC" (but only one level deep). Moving around those folders rather than individual files speeds up the whole testing process a bit.

On 6/10/2021 at 3:18 AM, Crashdown117 said:

Well, I'm afraid you'll have to test all of your (script) mods then.

Leave a few of them in your Mods folder (I'd start with MCCC, WW, BMD, Wicked Pervs) and take out the rest, delete "localthumbcache" and start the game.

If everything runs smoothly, add a few more Mods (start with the ones you definitely want in your game), delete "localthumbcache" again and start the game once more.

If you encounter issues, test the mods from the last batch more thoroughly (i.e. in smaller batches or one by one).

If you identify a mod causing you trouble, look for updates or a replacement. Otherwise remove it.

Repeat, until you have tested all of your mods.

If you haven't done so already, this is a good opportunity to organize your mods by creating subfolders like "Mods/MCCC" (but only one level deep). Moving around those folders rather than individual files speeds up the whole testing process a bit.

Cool, gonna do it, thx a lot dude