Hey fellow coomers.

I've never really had to post queries before cus usually I follow the instructions given by mod authors to the last letter so things work out for the most part but Fallout 4 adult modding has me ripping my hair apart. I've followed all the instructions on the latest AAF Setup Guide down to the last letter and I have this issue with animations that has really been bugging me. Male NPCs in my game cannot get hard. I use animation packs by Leito, SavageCabbage, BP70, Atomic Lust and Mutated Lust and the only time Male NPCs get hard is during a single animation from Atomic Lust. Supermutant dongs from Mutated Lust work perfectly fine but I can't get NPC dicks to get hard no matter what I've tried. I use Bodytalk V3 for the body. 

I've got the Ultimate AAF Patch as well but nothing fixes erection issues. Really need help with this one. This is also my first time posting on LL so if I've missed out on any important information that I should've included in the post then please let me know. Thanks in advance! :)

(Atomic Lust - Cowgirl 1 is the only animation that has a working penis for me and the rest of the animations in the same Atomic Lust pack have erection issues too)

(

I believe most of us have a 10% erection failure rate. Nothing FO4 wise is 100%. Often for me, it is the first sex act after loading a new save. I often think AAF is not warmed up yet, but if I change the pose or a different animation, using the AAF menu, everything works as advertised. I also believe that some of the patches that use auto staged animation XMLS might skip a beat in their process. But as to how non erection happens, get used to a failed dick once in a while. This is FO4, after all..

36 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

I believe most of us have a 10% erection failure rate. Nothing FO4 wise is 100%. Often for me, it is the first sex act after loading a new save. I often think AAF is not warmed up yet, but if I change the pose or a different animation, using the AAF menu, everything works as advertised. I also believe that some of the patches that use auto staged animation XMLS might skip a beat in their process. But as to how non erection happens, get used to a failed dick once in a while. This is FO4, after all..

At least your works 90% of the time. I leterally have only two human animations with a working penis. I checked out the morphsetdata.xml for Mutated Lust cus supernutant cocks work and the value there was -1 so I tried changing the rest of the values to -1 on the morph data of other animation packs but it still doesn't work but yeah, I did not know how notorious FO4 is when it comes to buggy cocks lol 

1 hour ago, wetqueef said:

At least your works 90% of the time. I leterally have only two human animations with a working penis. I checked out the morphsetdata.xml for Mutated Lust cus supernutant cocks work and the value there was -1 so I tried changing the rest of the values to -1 on the morph data of other animation packs but it still doesn't work but yeah, I did not know how notorious FO4 is when it comes to buggy cocks lol 

You do not want to change stuff in any animation packs unless you know what you are doing. Those packs were created with values to work with current versions of AAF. If you are using AAF 161, you need to redownload your animation packs that you changed. Also latest Bodytalk should be at 0 erection setting and morphs checked off when you build your body.

• 5 months later...