Is there really no more decent flash player for android??

Every single flash player on the playstore is either a straight up scam or no longer working on recent android versions. I've asked this many times on different sites and forums and was completely ignored I won't be surprised if I get no reply on this one.

Edited by ketsup1227

I don't use a android but most places have dropped support for flash players except some places are making their own flash players. Newgrounds has their own newgrounds flash player that allows you to play flash player games on their site. I think there was something called ruffle or something as well. Not sure if they work with android.

No, there is no support for Android and some other platforms.

On Windows you still have a standalone flash player from the Adobe site. But it works only on Windows (there are versions for Linux and MacOS.)

One alternative is to "convert" the flash to some javascript standard based on canvas. They have acceptable results.

With this you can play the resulting file in pretty much any browser, including Android.