Dawnguard and Dragonborn Animations Mod (Request)

Geist

I've seen that Dawnguard and Dragonborn has added new animations, example a new walking while talking idle animation as well as a collar hold (or choke hold) that Serana performs on one of the characters.

There is also this really cool animation from Dragonborn where one character reads Moras black book and gets attacked by the Daedras tentacles.

So I was wondering if there is a mod out there that has these animations, all of them, similar to Fores New Idles or Directors Tools.

I haven't seen these mods add anything new that Requires Dawnguard or Dragonborn, nor any topic regarding the subject, so I went here and ask:

Is there a mod out there that adds these animations, and if there isn't, can someone please make one?

not for now (idk but i didnt have see mod like this) , but maybe FNIS make an update and inclued all this animation (after all FNIS inclued vanilla skyrim animation too, so why not the dlc animation)

for make one....then...only guys with high knowledge about behavior files/system can suppose create this, animation,hkx,etc... for me, this thing is crazy more hard to do than script (and i m not a pro in script ^^)

for make one....then...only guys with high knowledge about behavior files/system can suppose create this, animation,hkx,etc... for me, this thing is crazy more hard to do than script (and i m not a pro in script ^^)

Well it would seem that Directors Tools and FNIS added tutorials on how to add the new animations to the game, I didn't wish to try first out of fear of doing something to the mod, but I will give it another try.

Archived