looking for some pets animations?

FIXED - sorta'

I went and sent a PM with some.

I did a search and noticed the others that were being made have also been removed.

IIRC, that creators name was Pavka, but I could easily be wrong. Going to that member profile is a blank slate, but there was a visit as recent as February

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Just for 'documentation' purposes: If Pavka is indeed the creators name of the 'other' pets animations (I never downloaded them myself) and/or that file or any other content is no longer available on this site, send me a PM with the download. I'll do some research and if 'legal', will make a public post so others can find them again.

• 2 weeks later...

I found a post recently in the Sims 4 section concerning this type of content (Beastiality) with references to Skyrim and Fallout still having those types of animations available to download, but nothing anymore for the Sims 4.

I added a reply to the post that those types of animations for the Sims 3 have been removed from public availability as well.

Due to my experience with Adult Visual Novels and certain references to 'incest' in the stories, I learned Patreon is not only targeting creators whom have certain content on their Patreon page, but also if they can be linked to other sites with this censored content.

Since most animators now keep an active Patreon page to receive 'donations' for their SIMS game animation packages, it would appear (best guess) that they have also removed any 'supported' posts containing downloads of this censored content.

Taking a wild swing at another pitch - I'd say this is why L666's Patreon was closed as well since there were animations listed using the work RAPE. While L666 closed their LoversLab account shortly after (explaining why it now says GUEST) I can't say if that creator was able to start a new patreon account, reopen the old one(?), or just gave up on the whole debacle.

This is another example of the 'dangers' of censorship, the removal of certain 'freedoms of speech', and how the digital age of the internet can slowly tighten the vice on peoples activities.