Hey guys.
Sorry if this question has already been asked for a couple of time but I couldn't find the answer for my solution anywhere.

I'd like to make animations and my animations in blender are aligned correctly but in the game it's completely misaligned.

I've followed turbodrivers tutorial on how to make animations but haven't found a solution for my issue. Also couldn't find it here.

Hope you guys have some insight for me!

Thanks a bunch again in advance!

If you could send the blend file with the animation that would help identify it, but you probably just moved Sims rig ROOT bone, which shifts their origin point of where the animation is playing. All actors and objects root bone has to be in the same initial spot. If you mean some other kind of misalignment, you need to show it.

5 hours ago, TURBODRIVER said:

If you could send the blend file with the animation that would help identify it, but you probably just moved Sims rig ROOT bone, which shifts their origin point of where the animation is playing. All actors and objects root bone has to be in the same initial spot. If you mean some other kind of misalignment, you need to show it.

Thank you!
I try to check it sometime on this week but I think you are right about the root bone.