Trying to figure out which mod adds a certain effect

So one of the SL mods I downloaded adds a negative magic effect called "tired", that decreases speech in increasing severity the longer your character goes without sleeping. I find this incredibly annoying, so I was going to disable the mod. Only problem is... I don't know which mod it was. My initial suspicion was Dangerous Nights 2, but that wasn't it. Trying to work backward from what I thought the mod ID was, I thought it might be Deviously Helpless or Devious Captures, but it wasn't either of those two either. At this point I just can't figure out which mod it was. Does anyone have any idea?

1 hour ago, Seijin8 said:

Do a console search for a magical effect called "Tired".  Use the first two characters of the formID to find which mod it is.

That's what I tried, but unless I'm interpreting something wrong the mod it gave me wasn't the mod that was causing the effect. Is there a way to print the modlist directly to the console? All I can think of at this point is that the order Skyrim is actually loading mods in isn't matching up with the order they're in in MO for whatever reason

1 minute ago, trees said:

That's what I tried, but unless I'm interpreting something wrong the mod it gave me wasn't the mod that was causing the effect. Is there a way to print the modlist directly to the console? All I can think of at this point is that the order Skyrim is actually loading mods in isn't matching up with the order they're in in MO for whatever reason

Load everything up in xEdit using your existing load order.  Those values will match what is in game.

9 hours ago, Seijin8 said:

Load everything up in xEdit using your existing load order.  Those values will match what is in game.

That worked, thank you. Turned out it was Joyful Followers