Constant CTD's when loading any save, tried everything

Hi! As the title says, I am at my wit's end in trying to get my Oldrim game to work. I get CTD's on any save I try to load, no matter if I have cleaned the save and removed orphaned scripts when disabling mods or anything else. The saves keep crashing no matter what. 

I have tried everything that I can think of in trying to fix this. Here is what I have done:

1. Cleaned save files with Resaver. 

2. Removed orphaned scripts with savetool. 

3. Disabled a lot of mods that I never really used anymore. As of now, I have 181 active plugins in my MO right panel. I am using MO1 since I had trouble with getting MO2 to work properly.

4. Deleted most of my save files in order to have only 4-5 at a time. 

5. Sorted my plugins with LOOT. Didn't get any errors regarding dirty plugins or anything else. 

6. I'm using an ENB that is for low end specs, and I have set the ReservedMemorySizeMb=128 and VideoMemorySizeMb=2048 according to my computers specs. I have also set ExpandSystemMemoryX64=false and ReduceSystemMemoryUsage=true 

7. I have crashfixes installed and have set alignheapallocate=1 and usosallocators=1.

8. I have about 9180 animations activated with FNIS. I read somewhere that this amount shouldn't be too much for the game to handle, but I'm not exactly sure about this.

9. In SKSE.ini, the DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=768 and ScrapHeapSizeMB=256. 

This is pretty much what I have done so far and nothing has helped me. Does anyone see something that I haven't tried yet that maybe can fix my constant crashes or do I have to start the game all over again with no mods and then try to enable them again? 

I hope anyone can provide some help with this! Thanks in advance! 

14 minutes ago, bernt92 said:

Hi! As the title says, I am at my wit's end in trying to get my Oldrim game to work. I get CTD's on any save I try to load, no matter if I have cleaned the save and removed orphaned scripts when disabling mods or anything else. The saves keep crashing no matter what. 

I have tried everything that I can think of in trying to fix this. Here is what I have done:

3. Disabled a lot of mods that I never really used anymore. As of now, I have 181 active plugins in my MO right panel. I am using MO1 since I had trouble with getting MO2 to work properly.

5. Sorted my plugins with LOOT. Didn't get any errors regarding dirty plugins or anything else. 

6. I'm using an ENB that is for low end specs, and I have set the ReservedMemorySizeMb=128 and VideoMemorySizeMb=2048 according to my computers specs. I have also set ExpandSystemMemoryX64=false and ReduceSystemMemoryUsage=true 

7. I have crashfixes installed and have set alignheapallocate=1 and usosallocators=1.

8. I have about 9180 animations activated with FNIS. I read somewhere that this amount shouldn't be too much for the game to handle, but I'm not exactly sure about this.

This is pretty much what I have done so far and nothing has helped me. Does anyone see something that I haven't tried yet that maybe can fix my constant crashes or do I have to start the game all over again with no mods and then try to enable them again? 

Try this.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/30/2021 at 6:09 AM, bernt92 said:

In case the last reply didn't work, you can also try using the command coc qasmoke. This can help with loading into games.

Edited by Lili_Cakez