How does the randomization work?

I really miss the old version where you could just randomly generate what penis the men would have in the drop down. 

The wording inside of the mod really confuses me. I figured that it would highlight which ones I've chosen for the random pool but it doesn't, and it sounds like it just applies to random sims that are similar to the selected sim and not actually randomizing body parts for sims. 

I just want random townies and NPC's to have non-default body parts where I don't have to select it all myself. Is there a way to do this anymore? 

On 5/30/2021 at 3:31 AM, Djwhitebooty said:

I just want random townies and NPC's to have non-default body parts where I don't have to select it all myself. Is there a way to do this anymore? 

Not really, you just have to pick another NPC and set them up differently and use the random feature again.

Repeat the process again on another male and eventually you get some variety and a few others leftover might still have defaults yet.

The other way is setting up one sim and then 'make all sims look like' to get rid of any defaults first.

Then do the above process a few times on different sims.