Bikini Armor Quest - ENG update

View File

Bikini Armor Quest v3 - English patch by monsta88

What this mod does
There is an English patch for this mod, but it is not really good. There are lots of typos, bad English and even machine translated parts in it.

So I grabbed SSEEdit and tried to make it better. It is still not perfect, because
- I didn't always know the context of the text I updated
- English is not my 1st language
- I'm a grandmatser of typoing

So if you see weird texts, typos, etc, please report them and I will fix it.

Spoiler

For that please tell me where you read it (dialog, journal, book, etc) and send the original text too, so I can find it. This is important, as there is a HUGE amount of text in this mod.
And of course send me what the correct text should be.

Requirements
Bikini Armor Quest V3
+ whatever this mod needs (Skyrim SE, The Amazing World of Bikini Armor, Bodyslide, etc).

Recommended

Voice pack by RamonXick

Spoiler

Install
Install with mod manager (preferably MO2)
Put it anywhere in Load Order, it is ESL flagged.

Credits
BakaFactory/factoryclose - for the Bikini Armor Quest and for letting me publish this update
whoever made the 1st English translation for v2.8 - I couldn't have done this without it
Nisetanaka - for TAWOBA
Kofman77 - for bringing it to SE
various people who are improving the Bikini Armors and creating chaos with the mod variations (JSPumpkinKing, SunJeong, etc)
ElminsterAU - for SSEEdit

jmf890 - for giving me an SSEEdit script which helped finding dialogue lines

These credits are copied from the original BAQ mod:

Heroic Dawrven Retexture: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/4818/?

CLOrcish Weapon Set: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60001/?

Elvenia: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/80615/?

Adal Matar: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33108/?

The Amazing World of Bikini Armor: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83383/?

Bikini Armor Break: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/86763/?

Ebonscale:https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/27755

Nordic Bikini Armor: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75012 

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/27/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    Bikini Armor Quest
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Edited by monsta88
Added voice pack link

Thanks for the update,

I have long ago the mod for myself translated into German and by the partly bad English it has been difficult.

Therefore I know how complicated it can be to understand the dialogs. But through the context I was able to translate it into a German dialog.

Man! I love you!
This week I downloaded version 2.8 and I was trying to do the translation because I really wanted to play it, I wanted to see what was new, but I couldn't do it and I was very frustrated but today, I come to see what's new here and I come across with your mod, man thank you very much u did what i failed, thank you very much.
Even if it is not perfect, it is already a very good thing.
Just being in something other than a bunch of squares is already an excellent thing. Yes I was playing tawoba with the text as squares, in the pure intuition and memory of the previous versions. But now I can fully enjoy it.

On 5/27/2021 at 12:57 PM, neneXgod said:

Sadly this mod doesn't have CBBE 3BA version so I can't try it : ( .

Well, I play it with 3BA. Some armors have graphical issues with some characters (for example the orc warriors) but otherwise it works fine.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, monsta88 said:

You can use different body type Bikini Armors, it just means some characters will have clipping issues.

So I can just safely install: 
- BakaFactory Bikini Quest 2.81
- The Expanded World of Bikini Armors for Bikini Quest
- BHUNP Kardia of Rhodes Armor for Bikini Quest
- BHUNP Stalhrim Bikini for Bikini Quest SE

and then; BikiniArmorQuest_ENG_Update v1.4?

Because the first one (BakaFactory Bikini Quest 2.81) also has the same .esp name as the earlier mentioned bikini armour mod. 

Just wanna be sure that I install it correctly.

12 hours ago, Straze said:

So I can just safely install: 
- BakaFactory Bikini Quest 2.81
- The Expanded World of Bikini Armors for Bikini Quest
- BHUNP Kardia of Rhodes Armor for Bikini Quest
- BHUNP Stalhrim Bikini for Bikini Quest SE

and then; BikiniArmorQuest_ENG_Update v1.4?

Because the first one (BakaFactory Bikini Quest 2.81) also has the same .esp name as the earlier mentioned bikini armour mod. 

Just wanna be sure that I install it correctly.

My mod just updates the BAQ texts, which are in TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp, this comes with the BAQ v2.8.

Other than that I use the "The Amazing World of Bikini Armors REMASTERED.esp" (TAWOBA REMASTERED 6.1 CBBE SE), I slide my armors with this, because I use 3BA body. This causes some armor not fit very well on certain BAQ NPCs, there is some clipping. but other than that I have no issues.

5 hours ago, thomastm said:

I can't start the quest, the NPC in riverwood doesn't have any dialogue to start the quest. 

if u just started a new game, the NPC will not give u the quest immediately, just level up and do the initial quest at riverwood, think a couple of days later he will give u the quest.

• 3 weeks later...

@monsta88 thanks for your mod but i was wondering if you are able to play now in the ae version. Before upgrading to AE, I played this mod and it worked normally, but now there's an error that the '' top '' part of the armor self-unequipped when I equip the bottom of the armor, folks said it's a related error to SOS but before upgrading to AE I had SOS SE and it worked normally, I didn't even need to mess with slots. If you have any informations, please share.

20 hours ago, Man O War said:

@monsta88 thanks for your mod but i was wondering if you are able to play now in the ae version. Before upgrading to AE, I played this mod and it worked normally, but now there's an error that the '' top '' part of the armor self-unequipped when I equip the bottom of the armor, folks said it's a related error to SOS but before upgrading to AE I had SOS SE and it worked normally, I didn't even need to mess with slots. If you have any informations, please share.

I just did text update. The BAQ mod belongs to bakafactory. Also, I did not update to AE, so I don't know about any issues.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey fren Im having trouble with this mod now, since I updated to full AE.

Dont know wich one is making this bug to occur:

- Im having a problem now with this mod, I cant put a bra and a thong at the same time, if i put the bra the thong banishes and viceversa...

I have shlongs and devious devices instaled so i dont know what to do, in the 1.5.97 didnt have this issue...

Maybe is SOS or what? I dont know, I really need a hand here.

EDIT>>> I find this in another thread.

""This is not an issue with your armor mods - it is Schlongs of Skyrim detecting items that use slot 52 as a penis and hiding them when you wear chest armor.  Normally females are not picked up in SOS, but if you use any female schlong/pubic hair mods or just get unlucky a female can become "schlongified" and SOS by default will attempt to unequip any slot 52 items when chest armor is worn.  Basically this is the functionality SOS uses to make sure actors with schlongs aren't constantly dangling while wearing armor.

The simplest solution is to mark any armor that is causing you problems as "revealing" in the SOS Player/NPC settings MCM menu.  This will stop that type of armor from hiding thongs/underwear ect.  I would not recommend changing the slots because of the how likely bugs or slot conflicts are, especially with the bikini armor that uses up most of the slots for all the optional pieces.""

EDIT 2 >>> Nah it didnt work.

Edited by supercaca
10 hours ago, supercaca said:

Hey fren Im having trouble with this mod now, since I updated to full AE.

On 12/31/2021 at 10:03 PM, monsta88 said:

I just did text update. The BAQ mod belongs to bakafactory. Also, I did not update to AE, so I don't know about any issues.

Where I can find a solution to this Bra - Thong dissappearing bug.

I remember a thread that was people talking about this bug, but with the TAWOBA and ascend versions, I cannot find it now, and in any case it was for TAWOBA and Ascend version and for loverlabs Skyrim Survival... I dont think that will work with this version of the bikini armors, but at least worth a try.

FIX > Put a Top, go to SKYUI MOD MENU of Schlong of Skyrim, equip an schlong in my case was the heart strip pubes hair and finally make the armor revealing, exit the menu. Equip a whatever lower part thong you want. DONE!

Edited by supercaca
  • 2 months later...