I have a problem. I can´t propose to any Sim. I´m in a relationship, its´s very romantic, my Sim has kids with his gf but he can´t propose to her !  The option is visible but when I click it it vanishes and Sim doesn´t do it. I have no idea what´s going on cause before it worked. I did not install anything since that. Any idea why proposal option is not working? Thank you for any suggestion.

2 hours ago, 00poxdus said:

I have a problem. I can´t propose to any Sim. I´m in a relationship, its´s very romantic, my Sim have a kids with his gf but he can´t propose !  The option is visible but when I click it it vanishes and Sim doesn´t do it. I have no idea what´s going on cause before it worked. I did not install anything since that. Any idea why proposal option is working? Thank you for any suggestion.

It's either a mod blocking it or a game bug, unless one of the sims is already married or involved with another sim.

Or one has the Non-Committal Trait.

Possible broken sim or game save but not likely.

Delete your localthumbcache.pkg in your TS4 folder first in case you have some junk data stuck.

Next...

1. Try doing an Origin/Steam game repair and re-test.

2. Remove all mods and try again, DON'T MAKE ANY NEW SAVES with mods removed, just testing.

(If it works with mods removed then you know one of them is the cause)

3. Get the MCCC mod and use the cheats to get married.

Thank you for your suggestion. My Sim´s gf isn´t married or involved with anybody else except my Sim. She also doesnt have Non Commitial Trait. I wil try to figure out what is wrong. Also why other Sim can´t propose to my Sim? Is there any possibility they would do it cause always only my Sim is proposing.

13 minutes ago, 00poxdus said:

Thank you for sur suggestion. My Sim´s gf isn´t married or involved with anybody else except my Sim. She also doesnt have Non Commitial Trait. I wil try to figure out what is wrong. Also why other Sim can´t propose to my Sim? Is there any possibility they would do it cause always only my Sim is proposing.

Sometimes before I would play as the female and propose to the male.

Other sims might not be able to propose if your male sim is romantic with another.

I know you have to get a pair quite worked up to very flirty and high romance to even see the propose menu.

But if proposals aren't working for other sims either then it must be some sort of bug.

Sounds like the proposals menu is broken which is some sort of mod conflict or a game feature is needing repair.

MCCC Woohoo has polygamy setting so you can marry more than one sim.