Hi,

Thought I'd share my recent experience so others don't have to go through it.

I've recently had the issue again where any male sim's junk either goes completely black, or a combination of black dick, sack, or stripes. I remembered having this problem before but the batch fix didn't do anything this time. Queue 2 days of uninstalling, reinstalling, and going through literally thousands of mods one by one to see which was making the conflict. Nothing seemed to make sense, different issues around the colouring of their junk kept appearing and I couldn't make sense of it.

So after 2 whole days of getting very confused, annoyed, exasperated, and any other word you can think of, I was ready to accept defeat and just accept that everyone has jet black cock and balls. Couldn't find anything on line that worked, I was done. Then I changed their skin tone. Fuck.

It turns out that some of the skin tones are incompatible. That's it. 2 days and all I had to do was tweak the skin tone all along. This may be common knowledge, I don't know. I certainly didn't know or couldn't find anything about it online. 

So if anyone experiences this issue, give changing the skin tone a shot before spending two days coming up with new and imaginative swear words to describe the situation. 

I hope this helps.

1 hour ago, mactg said:

So if anyone experiences this issue, give changing the skin tone a shot before spending two days coming up with new and imaginative swear words to describe the situation. 

Thanks for posting.

Many others here already went through all this late last year when EA had their skin tones patch.

Penis mods are older and made primarily for Maxis Match Skin Tones before that patch.

Some like me never had the problem because we happened to be using one of the skin tones that wasn't affected.

Many CC Skins(Skin Tones) were also broken and caused issues.

You could have asked here and saved yourself 2 days of head bangin'.