Can I use only nemesis for sexlab?

I'm not using creatures animations so can I use only nemesis instead? I know nemesis and fnis can run togheter if you run fnis first and second nemesis but I deleted my creatures animations now. Can I play just with nemesis for sexlab mods?

My current sexlab mods:

- sexlab 

- defeat

- sexlab solutions + sexlab romance

- separate orgasm

- aroused redux

- billy animations

Pretty basic stuff.

Short answer: yes.

Slightly less shorter answer: yes but pay attention to any issues or warnings during the patching process. I tried Nemesis for a week or so and it crashed frequently while it was loading animations (this is when you press the "Launch Nemesis Behavior Engine" button). If the process completes correctly things should work fine in game. Oh and also Nemesis will detect any incompatible hkx files in your \Data files. I mention this because some mods like Smooth casting or Combat animation use dummy 32bits hkx files. FNIS doesn't detect them (because these files aren't really used in game) but Nemesis does detect them and will warn you about it. So keep an extra eye out to tell these warnings apart in case you're using one of those mods.

1 hour ago, Just Don't said:

Short answer: yes.

Slightly less shorter answer: yes but pay attention to any issues or warnings during the patching process. I tried Nemesis for a week or so and it crashed frequently while it was loading animations (this is when you press the "Launch Nemesis Behavior Engine" button). If the process completes correctly things should work fine in game. Oh and also Nemesis will detect any incompatible hkx files in your \Data files. I mention this because some mods like Smooth casting or Combat animation use dummy 32bits hkx files. FNIS doesn't detect them (because these files aren't really used in game) but Nemesis does detect them and will warn you about it. So keep an extra eye out to tell these warnings apart in case you're using one of those mods.

I already fix that issue when nemesis crashed. You need to change the animation limit. Just change the MaxAnimation from the nemesis.ini and you never will get that crash. I put 40000 because I don't have many animations.

Thanks! I think is time to deleted fnis. I was using fnis just for the creature feature but I don't need it anymore. I just use basic stuff. And yeah I know that about smooth files but he say it's okay that message. 

Hey! Late reply but when rebuilding Nemesis I always delete the FNIS.esp it creates alongside every single animation file created by Nemesis.

Using MO2, I was able to create an empty mod called "Nemesis - Output" in which everything Nemesis generates gets stored.

I then created a file inside this "Nemesis - Output" folder called "Nemesis Cleaner.bat" with this inside:

del "./meshes" /F /S /Q
del "./FNIS.esp" /F /S /Q

Do not run this file if you're not using MO2, otherwise you'll have to reinstall a huge portion of your modlist.

I simply run it before launching Nemesis. Then I click "Update Engine" and when it's done, "Launch Nemesis Behavior Engine". This seems to prevent a lot of the crashes I've been getting.

I also happen to run FNIS, if you're interested in running the two together you just clean the animations and the FNIS.esp generated from Nemesis, disable Nemesis and run FNIS, once FNIS is done you disable FNIS and enable Nemesis before finally doing the update and the launch. The output from Nemesis should overwrite everything from FNIS, both the mod and FNIS' output.

45 minutes ago, Player80 said:

Hey! Late reply but when rebuilding Nemesis I always delete the FNIS.esp it creates alongside every single animation file created by Nemesis.

Using MO2, I was able to create an empty mod called "Nemesis - Output" in which everything Nemesis generates gets stored.

I then created a file inside this "Nemesis - Output" folder called "Nemesis Cleaner.bat" with this inside:

del "./meshes" /F /S /Q
del "./FNIS.esp" /F /S /Q

Do not run this file if you're not using MO2, otherwise you'll have to reinstall a huge portion of your modlist.

I simply run it before launching Nemesis. Then I click "Update Engine" and when it's done, "Launch Nemesis Behavior Engine". This seems to prevent a lot of the crashes I've been getting.

I also happen to run FNIS, if you're interested in running the two together you just clean the animations and the FNIS.esp generated from Nemesis, disable Nemesis and run FNIS, once FNIS is done you disable FNIS and enable Nemesis before finally doing the update and the launch. The output from Nemesis should overwrite everything from FNIS, both the mod and FNIS' output.

No problem! I'm using just nemesis. I think there is no reason for me to use fnis anymore because I deleted the creatures animation. I will miss my goblins but it's okay.