How to extend the ending of an animation?

So here is the problem I'm having. When an animation gets to the final stage and does the orgasm sound effect the animation immediately ends. It ends so fast that the orgasm sound is still playing and it's fuck'n up my immersion. Now it used to be I could go into the timing section of Sexlab and tell it to extend the final scene a few seconds. But for some reason it does not appear to work on this version of Sexlab. So I tried turning off the auto advance scene, but that does not help either. It will extend all the other scenes to where I have to press a button to advance but when it gets to the last scene it just plays the orgasm effect and ends the scene even when I press nothing.

Any ideas how to fix this?

• 1 month later...

Well, ymmv, but you could try extending the stage length in SexLabs' settings (see the MCM).  There are afaik two kinds, consensual and aggressive, so you'll want to update each. By default, the stage lengths are rather short. I realize you said you tried doing things with auto-advance turned off, but tbh, I'm not sure if that might still be affecting things, at least during the final stage, hence the suggestion for increasing the stage lengths

I *did* update mine (a long time ago). And I *do not* experience that last stage automatic kick-out when in manual-advance mode. It continues on the last stage (ad infinitum)  until I either hit advance, end, or choose to open another scene (either the o-SL random hotkey, or 0-added-by-defeat to choose hotkey)

FWIW, my last stage is set to around 60 seconds

Edited by anjenthedog
added content