[SEARCH] [SOLVED] Looking for a dress I forgot

Hi, I'm looking for an armor/dress that I forgot the name. It had a similar look to this other armor:

Spoiler

72850_20200528141257_1.png

I remember it had sleeves on the arms and the whole armor had HDT and it also came in different colors. Hope someone can help me find it again.

Outfit on screenshot is  Vindictus Regina. Kirax made several packs of outstanding quality vindictus themed outfits, this one among them.

That was a good news. Bad one is - for reasons unknown to me uploads of those packs were taken down from LL. At first i though man went patreon exclusive, but if so - i was unable to find that paid version. There are still several remaining hosts for those outfit packs, but you'll have to look around for those.

There are 3 parts of it, and i dont really remember wich one contains Regina.

If you're looking for something that looks similar, but not this one, options could be:

Moonlight armor - i believe exists only as LE option with HDT-PE: https://eskrimmods.blogspot.com/2018/09/moonlight-armor-by-avelnord-cbbecbshdt.html

Vindictus HolyAngel - looks quite similar, i believe there was a copy of it on rektas's site. Quipao from COCO joan of arc also could work.

2 hours ago, nilead said:

Outfit on screenshot is  Vindictus Regina. Kirax made several packs of outstanding quality vindictus themed outfits, this one among them.

That was a good news. Bad one is - for reasons unknown to me uploads of those packs were taken down from LL. At first i though man went patreon exclusive, but if so - i was unable to find that paid version. There are still several remaining hosts for those outfit packs, but you'll have to look around for those.

There are 3 parts of it, and i dont really remember wich one contains Regina.

If you're looking for something that looks similar, but not this one, options could be:

Moonlight armor - i believe exists only as LE option with HDT-PE: https://eskrimmods.blogspot.com/2018/09/moonlight-armor-by-avelnord-cbbecbshdt.html

Vindictus HolyAngel - looks quite similar, i believe there was a copy of it on rektas's site. Quipao from COCO joan of arc also could work.

I think I didn't explain my self well enough. English is not my main, sorry.

I'm not looking for Regina armor, I already have the Regina armor in the picture.

What I'm looking for is a dress that is similar looking to Regina armor but I forgot what it was called.

I don't remember if it was another version of the Regina to be honest.

What I do remember is that it had HDT physics for the dress to move (the Regina armor I have does not).

And it came in different colors (Green, red, white..).

Hope I made more sense this time.

8 hours ago, Ezarr said:

I'm not looking for Regina armor, I already have the Regina armor in the picture.

What I'm looking for is a dress that is similar looking to Regina armor but I forgot what it was called.

I don't remember if it was another version of the Regina to be honest.

Hope I made more sense this time.

I see, sorry, i misunderstood you. Unfortunately, i do not know what outfit that could be then. I would however be interested in it as well.