[Request] You Are (Not) The Dragonborn

So I was thinking about the scenario in Heroine in Distress where the female PC tells the world that they are not the Dragonborn and a male Nord actually is. I really dig this idea but wanted to work on expanding it in some shape or form. I know that Skyrim's story requires the PC for conversations and the like but how hard would it be to have followers use shouts? Or to have the absorb dragon soul animation go to them instead of you?

I would like some help in making features that would allow you to RP as either a servant of an actual Dragonborn or to do some kind of storyline related to losing your status as the 'chosen one.' Maybe the Thalmor brainwash you or your soul is spliced or the Jarl kidnaps you to transfer your special status to someone else. I could definitely help provide writing for this if someone else could help with the technical know-how.

1 hour ago, SOSMarche said:

how hard would it be to have followers use shouts?

Easy, just add the shouts to their list of spells and they will use it. AI just sees it as another spell. Greybeards for example are already using them.

1 hour ago, SOSMarche said:

Or to have the absorb dragon soul animation go to them instead of you?

Also not that hard. Just modify the MQKillDragonScript to play the effects on someone else. (requires basic scripting knowledge, though)