More a mild annoyance than an actual issue, but I have been noticing for a while now that female Sims will often take on male roles (such as receiving blowjobs from another Sim or jerking off in the air as though they have a penis). I have gone into the settings multiple times to make sure that the "Recognize Males/Females as Both" options are disabled, but it is still hapening

1 hour ago, kidakaze said:

More a mild annoyance than an actual issue, but I have been noticing for a while now that female Sims will often take on male roles (such as receiving blowjobs from another Sim or jerking off in the air as though they have a penis). I have gone into the settings multiple times to make sure that the "Recognize Males/Females as Both" options are disabled, but it is still hapening

The problem is some animation creators are too lazy to make separate MF, FF, & MM animations, or just change their tags.

They tag them for B/M & B/F which means MF straight sex animations are also used for MM & FF.

FF needs the optional 'Azmodan22 Strapons' to give them fake Dicks so they can use MF animations since they don't ever want to use any actual FF animations.

MM gay pairs are out of luck as they will use MF animations so the Dicks are fucking the Dicks rather than using MM animations.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3482-azmodan22-female-strapon-collection-updated-09122018-rigged/

I just turn off the WW settings and only allow straight sex sims in game.

And make all my sims heterosexual: Cheat box command

ww.preference_hetero 100 all

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Cheats: Always Accept (1 bar green)

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Interaction Settings: Respect Gender Preference: ON

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Autonomy Settings/

Autonomy Awareness: Player Sims: ON, Joining Sex: ON, Relationship Awareness: OFF,(Cheating)
Pregnancy Awareness: OFF, Sex Location Memory: ON, Sex Animation Memory: ON
Block around Children: (Your Choice)
***Joining Sex Gender Compliance: ON (OFF for sims to auto join in group sex)***
Joining Sex Relationship Compliance: OFF (ON=less joining in sex if in romantic relationships)

The strapon thing is a quick and easy fix. Depending on how many different animation mods you have, there are ways to disable the bad ones. But if there are a lot of them, or just a bunch from the same creator, let them know. They might fix it in their next update.