ZAZ Animation Packs for SE: crash to desktop

Hi there,

I have downloaded the ZAZ Animation Packs for SE (https://www.loverslab.com/topic/100381-zaz-animation-packs-for-se/?tab=comments#comment-2259080). With ZAZ enabled in Mod Organizer 2, the game just crashes to desktop during loading an existing save game (without showing any error message). I have tried moving ZAZ to the top and the bottom of the load list, but it doesn't make any difference.

With ZAZ disabled, the save game loads fine.

- What could possibly go wrong? How could I troubleshoot this? FNIS seems to run through fine, no warnings.

- And by the way: how do I install the ZAZ patch file (ZAZpatch.esp)? Do I have to put it into the game's original DATA folder and enable it in MO2's plugin list?

Many thanks in advance

Just realized: I downloaded and tried to use ZAP 7. Should I rather try with ZAZ 8.0+? (but I am not sure anymore: I may have already tried with ZAZ 8.0+, and with ZAZ 8.0+ FNIS gave a lot of warnings about it not being SE compatible. But I am not 100% sure anymore. I guess I will have to give it a shot again.)

Solved it: used ZAZ 8.0+ for SE. No more CTD.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...