Mass Effect 1 New Texture Updates/Improvements Mod

Ark of Truth

Fan done.

I sat there and asked myself "Why the hell can't game developers do stuff like this."

They don't want to take the time to do it plus given the age of the game they would have to release it as a free update and with most things it's all about the money why do something they can't make money off.

Fan done.

I sat there and asked myself "Why the hell can't game developers do stuff like this."

They don't want to take the time to do it plus given the age of the game they would have to release it as a free update and with most things it's all about the money why do something they can't make money off.

You say that but why can't they just to it as they are making the game? So it takes them a couple more weeks to release it but at least the graphics will be worth the amount of money you pay for the game.

That patch has better graphics then bloody ME3 does. Coming to think of it I still need to buy ME3.

You'd think the ME trilogy release would've been the perfect time to do something like this.

But no, let's just resell the old games with no extra effort! They didn't even bother to add the default FemShep option to the previous games. Granted I'm not fond of the monkey-faced defaults for either gender, but still. Zero effort! Just give us money!

• 3 months later...

Archived