• Marburg locked this topic
  • Marburg unlocked this topic
  • 1 month later...

Alrighty then.

I have started making another Doll texture.?

This will be the last Doll in the collection that will complete the clubs very own dollhouse series!

When this project is finished I will no longer make new Doll textures.

Although.... After all this I might go for something more... Spooky...?

Edited by Vlad19
Typo :(
50 minutes ago, Mister Wakeman said:

@Vlad19

I see you make seamless body Textures!!!

You know back when the modsgarden was still around it was on very rare occasions where I could find seamless body textures.

In words I truly want to say thank you for this gift.

Im very glad that you like them!

Sadly they will never be able to compete with all the hook textures that are out there.

1 minute ago, Vlad19 said:

Sadly they will never be able to compete with all the hook textures that are out there.

but you are not competing with Hook skins. there's a large group of users who can't or won't use Hook.

Same with 4X skins. For me, the small improvement in "graphic quality" is not enough to slow down the entire game.

So to me personally, a well-made 1X skin is more worthwhile than a 4X Hook skin.

1 hour ago, Marburg said:

but you are not competing with Hook skins. there's a large group of users who can't or won't use Hook.

Same with 4X skins. For me, the small improvement in "graphic quality" is not enough to slow down the entire game.

So to me personally, a well-made 1X skin is more worthwhile than a 4X Hook skin.

Wow!

I'm... lost for words and honored beyond description.?

I will make sure that my last Doll project will turn out to be one of the greatest out of the whole dollhouse series.?

Motivation always drives me to do better.

Man this Club has amazing people.

Edited by Vlad19
English grammar
19 minutes ago, Mister Wakeman said:

@Vlad19

Why will it be the last of the series?

Its because I want to make textures based on a spooky theme.?

Like some creepy pasta stuff

zombies

weird creatures.

Things like that.? 

On 7/3/2021 at 10:09 PM, Mister Wakeman said:

@Vlad19

Out of pure curiosity I have to ask.

With your current skill set are you able to make hook textures?

Yes I'm very capable of making them. Here is why:

In the past, I made a bunch of textures for Dragons Dogma. ( Mainly for my own private use )

Making a texture for that game forces a person to run through the entire set of texture maps like: .dds Diffuse maps, glow maps, specular maps, bump maps and the alpha maps that go with it all. Hooks follow a very similar set and workflow.

From the pictures I saw, it looks to me like hooks are far more graphically taxing than dragons dogma... So yeah... Not good for me?

I can make hook stuff right now, but it would be like a blind artist painting a picture... I will never truly know what the final product will look like.

Edited by Vlad19
May the almighty maker have mercy on my English typos :(
  • 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Vlad19 said:

Because it got backlash from the other club.

But that doesn't make sense, they can host the game for download on their KE site but they beat someone for sharing a free video guide of theirs

Seriously what the hell?

Edited by Mister Wakeman
  • 2 weeks later...

i personally love the texures Vlad i really miss modsgarden. Does anyone have any of the old stuff like the toy addons or body textures and models from there for the old version 7.5?? my gaming computer crashed bad lost everything work documents all my tk17 stuff modern warfare stuff not cool guys had to build a new one based of alienware tech!

12 hours ago, Lagguns said:

i personally love the texures Vlad i really miss modsgarden. Does anyone have any of the old stuff like the toy addons or body textures and models from there for the old version 7.5?? my gaming computer crashed bad lost everything work documents all my tk17 stuff modern warfare stuff not cool guys had to build a new one based of alienware tech!

My sharings are all for 7.5 version...

• 3 weeks later...