Need a female breast (skeleton) for a man for wickedwhims. ( M → W )

Having searched the entire Internet, in search of breasts for my transsexual men, I could not find it.
I am interested in any frame of the upper part. Please, just do not give links to the chest for FtM (W → M)!
Since, there are a lot of them on the Internet.
If someone can do or find it, I will be very grateful.

On 5/15/2021 at 9:26 PM, mr.SimBlo said:

If someone can do or find it, I will be very grateful.

The reason you can't find it is because it's impossible to do with male tops even with feminine frames.

It's made so differently that boobs just don't work.

Many pros have tried and just gave up.

The one in this thread works for males with feminine frames but has no breasts.

Female Top Clothing will simulate boobs but they vanish when nude.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/136684-trangender-male-with-vagina-solved/

2 hours ago, Scorpio said:

The reason you can't find it is because it's impossible to do with male tops even with feminine frames.

It's made so differently that boobs just don't work.

Many pros have tried and just gave up.

The one in this thread works for males with feminine frames but has no breasts.

Female Top Clothing will simulate boobs but they vanish when nude.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/136684-trangender-male-with-vagina-solved/

Thank you for the answer Scorpio!
   It's a pity, I tried to change it myself with the help of Sim4 Studio ... but the result ...
  only in CAS (character creation) there was a chest, but Wicked (body select) did not work out.
   Thank you again for your answer, and I will hope that someday I will see a female bust.

• 2 months later...

You will not believe Scorpio, but I managed to make female breasts for men!  ?
    It is also found in CAS and WickedWhims (body select).
   I attach a screen:

P.S. This is the chest (top) of [Noir and Dark Sims 4] Game Default - Heavy and Firm and [Noir and Dark Sims 4] CAS Default - Heavy and Firm - for display in CAS.

09_08.2021_10-51-35.png.792673dc943b16b577a5e3e0538190c6.png

*Chest made in Sims4Studio

Edited by CREAMPIE PIE
3 hours ago, CREAMPIE PIE said:

You will not believe Scorpio, but I managed to make female breasts for men!

Amazing Job.

You should upload it to share.

But you'd need to get permission from Noir first if you use his Meshes or check their TOU for using their cc content. 

1 hour ago, Scorpio said:

Amazing Job.

You should upload it to share.

But you'd need to get permission from Noir first if you use his Meshes or check their TOU for using their cc content. 

Scorpio thanks for the quick response! ... he was very important to me
   Noir I will write (only, Noir rarely comes)
  Okay, I will not waste time .... damn (sorry), probably my work will not be posted by the administrator myuhinny.
    In April I laid out my characters (transsexual men), and for the impotent I used the Sims 4 Tray Importer program.
   The Sims 4 Tray Importer gave me a MONSTROUS PROBLEM .... namely, "packed" together with my character, the entire mod folder - in which the mod was installed associated with THE ALL FALLEN children (don't judge).
    For a long time my characters were on the Loverslab site, one might say a month - half a month.
  My works were downloaded by people, and none of them complained that when there was a "packaging" of the character, the mod The all f. ... was packed with the character.

And in April I was blocked (banned), from the administrator amyuhinny - who does not know how to conduct a human dialogue (did not write and did not warn me) that there are forbidden fashions in my works.

Meshes or check their TOU for using their cc - this is how to do ... ?

Edited by CREAMPIE PIE
6 minutes ago, CREAMPIE PIE said:

The Sims 4 Tray Importer gave me a MONSTROUS PROBLEM .... namely, "packed" together with my character, the entire mod folder

This is quite common when ppl upload their Sims they include old versions of WW, WP, and all sorts of things.

But you can select which things to include/exclude when exporting by de-selecting them and only include cc like clothing, makeup, hairstyles, etc.

The Sim being exported needs to be removed from any households that have other sims as you will get the cc for them listed too.

Many do not know about this, but some are just lazy.

You didn't know about banned content restrictions when it happened so it should be forgiven IMO.

And yes, a Warning and a Temporary Ban and removal of the Uploads would have been fine.

Mods or CC might be easier to upload than Sims so you could PM CPU or another mod here for help in resolving the ban.

Be Nice about it... 

Be Nice about it...

And I was not going to arrange a drama and a full squall here.
   I downloaded the Sims 4 Tray Importer for the first time, and I created some amazing looking characters and decided to post them on this site. Oh, believe me, I have never been engaged in harassment, threats to members of the site, and even more so I DIDN'T HAVE THEM!
  I have now mastered the Sims 4 Tray Importer, but I doubt myuhinny will give me anything to post. I am not even allowed to edit my avatar, the profile as a whole.
   It's a strange situation, people downloaded my work and no one wrote "LOL! YOU HAVE FORBIDDEN MODES" - and in fact they were downloaded by a lot of people, and one of them was a member of the site, wrote that he was delighted with my work, but about the fact that my characters stuffed with mods that I NEVER, NEVER have posted.

myuhinny, who is also the site administrator and possibly one of the creators of LoverLab, could not clarify the situation and not figure it out. myuhinny could write to me personally or by email, and the people who downloaded my work ... also did not write that there was offensive content.

Edited by CREAMPIE PIE
16 minutes ago, CREAMPIE PIE said:

myuhinny, who is also the site administrator and possibly one of the creators of LoverLab, could not clarify the situation and not figure it out. myuhinny could write to me personally or by email, and the people who downloaded my work ... also did not write that there was offensive content.

You already know why you got banned and the Moderators often don't have time to send everyone responses and they hate CP.

All you can do is ask for forgiveness now and tell them you've learned your lessen.

Be humble and ask if it's OK to upload CC. 

22 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

You already know why you got banned and the Moderators often don't have time to send everyone responses and they hate CP.

All you can do is ask for forgiveness now and tell them you've learned your lessen.

Be humble and ask if it's OK to upload CC.

Well, I can tell Scorpio you are a good person, but LICKING ASS, when forced, is not in my principles (and I have my dignity), like every person.
   Scorpio is not just to send an answer, but a difficult situation here, which does not justify the fact that the moderators cannot clarify such a situation.
   OK, and the people who downloaded my work, how do you justify them?
  I believe that if that is the administrator of the site, then immediately you need to pay attention to what people are posting, and not wait half a month.
  Or was he expecting money from me for downloading on the site?

27 minutes ago, CREAMPIE PIE said:

Well, I can tell Scorpio you are a good person, but LICKING ASS, when forced, is not in my principles (and I have my dignity), like every person.

You can always join F95Zone and upload your stuff there at least.

That's where CN's stuff is posted now.

10 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

You can always join F95Zone and upload your stuff there at least.

That's where CN's stuff is posted now.

CN also had such a similar situation, and with me.
CN, too, was completely fucked up so only it was possible, and they accused his tendencies of bestiality, made him a rapist and lover of children.
   It's very sad that the creators of the LoverLab site are scoundrels.
   I didn't want to end on such a minor note, by the way I am on F95Zone ?

3 minutes ago, CREAMPIE PIE said:

CN, too, was completely fucked up so only it was possible, and they accused his tendencies of bestiality, made him a rapist and lover of children.

He was actually banned for using code from Wicked Whims and that's a fact for the Ban.

Whether true or not I can't possibly know.

Scorpio, I forgot to write about my work ... As long as I changed the Noir chest in the Sims4Studio program, the settings will not fly off.
  That is, whatever happens that I will share my work (with the permission of Noir), and it turns out that everything is gone in the game.
   Probably need to test .... And on the site F95Zone, also not without the consent of Noir? It just seems to me that Noir will be in the alienation zone for a long time.
   Scorpio, I do not set you up against the site and against its leaders, I am for honesty, forgive me if I strained you with this.
   Okay, I'll keep you posted with my work.

42 minutes ago, CREAMPIE PIE said:

It just seems to me that Noir will be in the alienation zone for a long time.

Some of these guys are MIA around here for a long time but if they have a Patreon account to sell stuff they are more active there.

44 minutes ago, CREAMPIE PIE said:

Scorpio, I do not set you up against the site and against its leaders, I am for honesty, forgive me if I strained you with this.

No problem, free speech and all ya know.

5 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Some of these guys are MIA around here for a long time but if they have a Patreon account to sell stuff they are more active there.

No problem, free speech and all ya know.

You are absolutely right Scorpio! Freedom of speech and honesty are my words.
   Forgive me for drawing you into my battles with the site and its administrators.

Scorpio is done !!! I wrote Noir and he approved. I am inserting a screen (proof) of our correspondence and his answer, so that you do not think that I am a finished bitch.
I also throw you a link to download the breast, if you have any questions (this is my fear), I will clench my fingers so that everything is normal in the game and in CAS.
Thanks to Scorpio for your advice to contact Noir.
If suddenly, tomorrow my profile / download from my work will be removed, then you know who it is. Then look for me and advertise on the Zona95 website - I will upload my work there.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/18762-female-breast-skeleton-for-a-man-for-wickedwhims-m-→-w/

Безымянный.png

59 minutes ago, CREAMPIE PIE said:

Thanks to Scorpio for your advice to contact Noir.

No problem, most mod authors just want to be credited for their work just like you would.

Positive progress is always encouraging and you also had a great accomplishment getting real boobs for males IMO.

Grats...

Does your mod work with Masculine frames or Feminine frames BTW.

Are they default only or can you select in WW Body Selector as non-default?

Many gave up looking and switched to a female and added a dick but their actual gender is still female. 

Edited by Scorpio

I started this thread about finding a vagina for males with feminine frames over a year ago.

They worked good but I could never find a decent set of Boobs for males that stayed equipped when nude.

Wanted a complete Trans Gender male that looked like a regular female sim.

Scorpio if you have any problems / questions, I am always in touch.
     I hope that my content is working, I am very worried as "the bride before the wedding night."
      It was you Scorpio who first wrote the theme I created, Need a female breast (skeleton) for a man for wickedwhims. (M → W), thank you, I really got a lot of positives, and finally came out of the "shell" - into which amyuhinny drove me.
  Now I know that there are some adequate people ... and maybe I will move on.
    Thank you ! 

• 10 months later...

Hi everybody!

Who wants to make completely feminine males?

I make some female breasts, compatible with WW. Here is the download link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1SnrDYTrsAX46It_THk6Uhfc-b-SVRP54?usp=sharing

Nipples are removed from Noir breasts, so I highly recommend using Wild_guy's Female Body Details, Hiroki's BETTER BODY. Simduglence simple penis too. For big boobs you can use Breast Augmentation From EVOL_EVOLVED. Errors may occur, I made it for a feminine frame, so it may not work with a masculine frame.

Thanks for Noir, Sopor, and Turbodriver for good raw materials!

Natural tits male crop.jpg

Edited by Fut4l0v3r
  • 1 month later...
On 7/3/2022 at 6:56 PM, Fut4l0v3r said:

Hi everybody!

Who wants to make completely feminine males?

I make some female breasts, compatible with WW. Here is the download link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1SnrDYTrsAX46It_THk6Uhfc-b-SVRP54?usp=sharing

Nipples are removed from Noir breasts, so I highly recommend using Wild_guy's Female Body Details, Hiroki's BETTER BODY. Simduglence simple penis too. For big boobs you can use Breast Augmentation From EVOL_EVOLVED. Errors may occur, I made it for a feminine frame, so it may not work with a masculine frame.

Thanks for Noir, Sopor, and Turbodriver for good raw materials!

Natural tits male crop.jpg

I forgot the most important thing: works only when CAS lgbtqPP options installed. Unfortunately it wont worsks perfectly the newest sims 4 version.