I am trying to post something, but I keep getting into trouble.

I'm trying to organize the posts and combine them into one, but every time I try to post an organized article, there is a problem, and only empty posts with no content are posted.

Does this happen when there are many pictures on the post?

image.png.4d0873513164ef11722ea4ab0e13e2dc.png

3 hours ago, Lavr 03 said:

I'm trying to organize the posts and combine them into one, but every time I try to post an organized article, there is a problem, and only empty posts with no content are posted.

Does this happen when there are many pictures on the post?

image.png.4d0873513164ef11722ea4ab0e13e2dc.png

It can. There is only so much that the site will handle. So, for instance, if you have pictures - use JPEG rather than PNG. Put pictures, videos and large blocs of text in spoilers. If you do that you might be surprised by how much you can get in a post.

10 hours ago, Psalam said:

It can. There is only so much that the site will handle. So, for instance, if you have pictures - use JPEG rather than PNG. Put pictures, videos and large blocs of text in spoilers. If you do that you might be surprised by how much you can get in a post.

Unfortunately, it was an image problem. I replaced all files with jpeg, but there is still a problem with posting. I think it's a network problem of my home or region.
Thank you for your help.

5 hours ago, Lavr 03 said:

Unfortunately, it was an image problem. I replaced all files with jpeg, but there is still a problem with posting. I think it's a network problem of my home or region.
Thank you for your help.

You're welcome.