"buy a stripclub" option not available

Hi there?

I recently downloaded wickedwhims but I don't have the buy a strip club option on the phone tab. I created a stripclub in my world as well and I set the type of the lot as "nightclub". Am I missing something? Why don't I have that option but everything else is working? 

image.png.10963d6a4204f2e42970553e10987304.png

On 5/14/2021 at 4:25 PM, nat24299 said:

Hi there?

I recently downloaded wickedwhims but I don't have the buy a strip club option on the phone tab. I created a stripclub in my world as well and I set the type of the lot as "nightclub". Am I missing something? Why don't I have that option but everything else is working? 

You need get to work and you need to set the lot type to generic not nightclub....The club also only works when your sim is on the lot...if your sim leaves the club closes.

• 1 year later...
On 5/14/2021 at 4:25 PM, nat24299 said:

Hi there?

You have to set the lot type to generic.....

32 minutes ago, Shhihabout,e5 said:

I have get to work and I have downloaded the new WW update and I no longer see buy a strip club as an option. Everything else works but that. Please help. 

You must set the lot type to generic if you want a strip club....