Help with Textur Modding(cant find a Solution)

Hi, am trying to get in Skyrim nodding with some small steps(at least i think the are small) when there is an topic for this please link me there i could find any. :)

I try to make out of this Race Head(horse race mod) an wearable helmet. I can get it in skyrim LE the problem is no matter what i do the texture is not found in Creation Tool. In Nifskope the are visible. When i use the original texture the same problem. But when i use a texture from the Creation Tool directly and dont go over Nifskope and use for example the Whiterun flagg it is visible and in Game wereable. What iam doing wrong? 

The simple yellow texture is from me to experiment with it is an DDS. I also tried to but them in the skyrim direction but that's doesn't helped either ?

I watched alot  youtube videos put can't find the error. 

IMG_20210514_022320.jpg

IMG_20210514_032632.jpg

IMG_20210514_032709.jpg

27 minutes ago, sinola said:

When i put them i any other Direction like Textures ihave the same problem. 

It doesn't change :/

The internal files of the game automatically look in /meshes for meshes, /textures for textures, etc.  Saying "meshes/3.dds" makes it look for "textures/meshes/3.dds"  It will never find textures in the /meshes directory.

So start by fixing that.  Make sure the nif is also looking there and that the textures are actually where they are supposed to be.

After that is working, then build the texture sets.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/14/2021 at 11:09 AM, Seijin8 said:

The internal files of the game automatically look in /meshes for meshes, /textures for textures, etc.  Saying "meshes/3.dds" makes it look for "textures/meshes/3.dds"  It will never find textures in the /meshes directory.

So start by fixing that.  Make sure the nif is also looking there and that the textures are actually where they are supposed to be.

After that is working, then build the texture sets.

Thank you:) Now it is working