• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/13/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

thanks for all these great mods!

i am using cbbe 3bbb and am getting wrist/seam issues. i have rebuilt via bodyslide and copied the nif files over to mod directory with no success.

can anyone PLEASE provide guidance on how to correct the seam issues? would very much like to use these great mods!

14 minutes ago, ck2modfan said:

thanks for all these great mods!

i am using cbbe 3bbb and am getting wrist/seam issues. i have rebuilt via bodyslide and copied the nif files over to mod directory with no success.

can anyone PLEASE provide guidance on how to correct the seam issues? would very much like to use these great mods!

Can you give me one screen? Maybe I can help you to solve your problem.

2 hours ago, daxoss said:

You need to copy the nif files (body, hand, feet) that are in the character assets folder into data/meshes/!COR/body (for femalebody.nif) hand (for femalehand.nif) etc...

thanks... i was using the character folder (not the !COR). will give this a try.

EDIT: Works great! Thanks!

I see how many presets you've made. Awesome! Ever consider Yennefer and Ciri from Witcher 3?

13 hours ago, ck2modfan said:

thanks... i was using the character folder (not the !COR). will give this a try.

EDIT: Works great! Thanks!

I see how many presets you've made. Awesome! Ever consider Yennefer and Ciri from Witcher 3?

there's already a lot of presets in nexus but there are other people who have asked me so... I will think about it ;)

17 hours ago, Deman40 said:

Love all your presets (Mila Kunis is my fav) I would make a request but I know your asked that alot so I just want to say,"Thanks for your work brother"

Many thx Deman, You can make your request but I do not guarantee that I will do it or even the time that it will take.

On 5/15/2021 at 8:52 AM, daxoss said:

Many thx Deman, You can make your request but I do not guarantee that I will do it or even the time that it will take.

Sorry for the late reply.My grandmother passed away.I would like to request Lucy Lawless or Renée O'Connor cause it would be awesome to travel with Xena.Thanks I know you may not have time now but maybe later.

1 hour ago, Deman40 said:

Sorry for the late reply.My grandmother passed away.I would like to request Lucy Lawless or Renée O'Connor cause it would be awesome to travel with Xena.Thanks I know you may not have time now but maybe later.

All my condolences for your grandmother bro, my best friend's mother passed away last weekend, it was hard. Anyway I would do Lucy Lawless, I had done it a long time ago but she will be much better now.