Underwear stuck on character with new mods.

Sorry to bother everyone but I'm having trouble with mods and I don't really know what to do. Recently I added a few mods to the collections, namely Prison Overhaul, Fill Her Up, Stress and Trauma, SLIF, IFPV, and all of the required mods for them. However when I started a sex scene my character had a pair of underwear that stayed on, this hasn't happened before I added these mods so it's definitely probably one of them maybe. The penis worked fine, it just clipped through the underwear. I tried fiddling with the mods in MCM but I couldn't find underwear settings in any of the mods. Any help would be much appreciated, sorry again for causing a fuss.

It sounds like the underwear is in an armor slot that is not set up for Sexlab to strip before sex.  Did the same underwear strip in the past before sex, or is this a new pair that you are wearing?

You can go into the Sexlab MCM under timers and stripping and see if the underwear is listed, and check if you want it stripped, if it is not already like that.  In my experience most underwear is probably slot 45, 49 or 52 but it's up to the mod creator.

20 minutes ago, Marg597 said:

It sounds like the underwear is in an armor slot that is not set up for Sexlab to strip before sex.  Did the same underwear strip in the past before sex, or is this a new pair that you are wearing?

You can go into the Sexlab MCM under timers and stripping and see if the underwear is listed, and check if you want it stripped, if it is not already like that.  In my experience most underwear is probably slot 45, 49 or 52 but it's up to the mod creator.

It's a new underwear that doesn't seem tied to SOS.

I have those checked and it says there's nothing in the other slots.

1 hour ago, Emerald Verdantleaf said:

It's a new underwear that doesn't seem tied to SOS.

I have those checked and it says there's nothing in the other slots.

The Timers and Stripping Section doesn't show you what you have on, you just have to know what slot you don't want it to strip and then check the box.  Slot 52 is not enabled for stripping by default, and I've had the same thing happen. 

There's a couple of ways that I know how to check what slot an armor is using.  Do you have Sexlab Defeat installed?  If so, you can go into the MCM, click Player as Victim, and scroll down and on the right there's a text you can click to Check slots.  Or if you have xEdit you can open the armor mod in there, and look for the "Armor" section and find the underwear, and then it will show you what slot the item occupies.  Or you can link me the armor mod and I can try and figure it out.

2 hours ago, Emerald Verdantleaf said:

Sorry to bother everyone but I'm having trouble with mods and I don't really know what to do. Recently I added a few mods to the collections, namely Prison Overhaul, Fill Her Up, Stress and Trauma, SLIF, IFPV, and all of the required mods for them. However when I started a sex scene my character had a pair of underwear that stayed on, this hasn't happened before I added these mods so it's definitely probably one of them maybe. The penis worked fine, it just clipped through the underwear. I tried fiddling with the mods in MCM but I couldn't find underwear settings in any of the mods. Any help would be much appreciated, sorry again for causing a fuss.

Could you post a screen shot? It would save us guessing what you are seeing.

Marg is talking about underwear that comes from an outfit but it doesn't sound to me like this is the case. It sounds more like you have a male body replacer (or the vanilla body) that is taking priority over the SOS body.

1 hour ago, Marg597 said:

The Timers and Stripping Section doesn't show you what you have on, you just have to know what slot you don't want it to strip and then check the box.  Slot 52 is not enabled for stripping by default, and I've had the same thing happen. 

There's a couple of ways that I know how to check what slot an armor is using.  Do you have Sexlab Defeat installed?  If so, you can go into the MCM, click Player as Victim, and scroll down and on the right there's a text you can click to Check slots.  Or if you have xEdit you can open the armor mod in there, and look for the "Armor" section and find the underwear, and then it will show you what slot the item occupies.  Or you can link me the armor mod and I can try and figure it out.

Defeat said there was nothing except for schlong in 52, I don't know why nothing is finding the underwear. Could it be some sort of skin on the actual character?

20 minutes ago, Emerald Verdantleaf said:

Defeat said there was nothing except for schlong in 52, I don't know why nothing is finding the underwear. Could it be some sort of skin on the actual character?

What other armor showed up when you checked in defeat?  Keep in mind the underwear could be in any slot that the author of your armor mod chose.  My suggestion is to write each slot down that defeat tells you is occupied with an item, and then determine if you want that item to be stripped before sex, and then set that slot enabled in the Sexlab Timers and Stripping.  Generally anything that isn't schlong or hair related (if using a wig for instance) could be enabled in Sexlab to be stripped according to your preference.

If you still don't see the underwear listed when you look in the window that pops up in defeat, then I'm not sure what's happening.  I'd have to know which armor mod we are talking about.

47 minutes ago, Mez558 said:

Marg is talking about underwear that comes from an outfit but it doesn't sound to me like this is the case. It sounds more like you have a male body replacer (or the vanilla body) that is taking priority over the SOS body.

I missed seeing your response, I was just re-reading the OP to double check that I was understanding the situation.  @Emerald Verdantleaf Are you playing a male character?  Can you list the mods you recently added (try not to use initials, I caught what most of them were but you didn't list the other mods they depended on) ?  and as Mez558 suggested, a screen shot would be great.

I made a couple of assumptions when initially thinking about this issue, and perhaps I'm not exactly zeroed in on the problem.  :)

6 hours ago, Marg597 said:

I missed seeing your response, I was just re-reading the OP to double check that I was understanding the situation.  @Emerald Verdantleaf Are you playing a male character?  Can you list the mods you recently added (try not to use initials, I caught what most of them were but you didn't list the other mods they depended on) ?  and as Mez558 suggested, a screen shot would be great.

I made a couple of assumptions when initially thinking about this issue, and perhaps I'm not exactly zeroed in on the problem.  :)

7 hours ago, Mez558 said:

yes, i'm playing as a male Argonian. It seems to be a problem with all male characters not just mine, female characters work fine though.

the mods are Prison Overhaul Patched and it's required mods (PapyrusUtil and Skyrim Utility Mod, the others I already had), Sexlab Inflation Framework, Fill Her Up Baka Edition and UUNP, Stress and Trauma, and Immersive First Person View (as well as the SL config). all mods are SE as i'm playing SSE.

here's a couple screenshots, one flaccid and one erect.

20210514011611_1.jpg

20210514011755_1.jpg

5 minutes ago, Emerald Verdantleaf said:

I fixed it and I have no idea how, thanks for the help though I think I learned a little about modding while listening to your suggestions.

That looks like the Sos Underwear to me.. Dunno if it might have to do with your Sos Mesh here since i am using the normal ones. Buuut if you happen to get this problem again, might i suggest deleting the underwear meshes entirely in SSE Edit?

Prince Rurik postet an awesome Guide how to do it. I never had such a problem ever again and it's an underrated fix for a big problem.

4 hours ago, Emerald Verdantleaf said:

yes, i'm playing as a male Argonian. It seems to be a problem with all male characters not just mine, female characters work fine though.

the mods are Prison Overhaul Patched and it's required mods (PapyrusUtil and Skyrim Utility Mod, the others I already had), Sexlab Inflation Framework, Fill Her Up Baka Edition and UUNP, Stress and Trauma, and Immersive First Person View (as well as the SL config). all mods are SE as i'm playing SSE.

here's a couple screenshots, one flaccid and one erect.

Nah your character's penis is just too powerful, it rips through any undies.

Just kidding, although that cock is arrogantly huge. Might want to reduce the size to prevent animation clipping issues further in your playthrough.

You've got the SOS Perma-Undies bug. Follow that guide that guy posted (my guide, btw) and you should be all set.

48 minutes ago, Emerald Verdantleaf said:

I fixed it and I have no idea how, thanks for the help though I think I learned a little about modding while listening to your suggestions.

Good to hear. That underwear is from SOS, I've never been entirely sure of it's purpose, it can sometimes be seen applied to characters, usually dead NPC's when they are still clothed and you will see it clipping through their armour or clothing.

I don't know why this happens, I think it's the SOS script that removes this underwear and applies the schlong not running properly. I don't see it myself anymore, it used to be an intermittent issue for me too (player LE) although not exactly the same, I didn't see both schlong and underwear applied to the same body. I don't know for certain what resolved it for me, I had gotten rid of a few script heavy mods (DCL, POP and SD+) as none of them were being used much, however this might be just a coincidence; I didn't remove them to get SOS working properly and since the issue was intermittent it wasn't like I noticed my underwear issue disappear immediately.

Edit: Wish I'd found that guide when I was having this issue, it did used to bug the shit out of me when it happened. I'm inclined to follow that anyway, since I don't see a purpose to the SOS underwear.

18 minutes ago, Mez558 said:

Edit: Wish I'd found that guide when I was having this issue, it did used to bug the shit out of me when it happened. I'm inclined to follow that anyway, since I don't see a purpose to the SOS underwear.

I would do it. I was having the issue when i turned my Pc into a Werewolf. Everytime he transformed i could run into it and had to reload a save.
But when there is no underwear to begin with..

I think the purpose was to give corpses a way to hide the sos when you loot them or having something on your character when he is not in an animation. But it don't work anyway so, get rid of this useless mesh i say xD