[Request] Dolcett SlaveTats Tattoo Pack

Hi LL,

I'd like to make a request to any modders out there that are more artistically inclined. I'm looking for a dolcett themed Slavetats Tattoo Pack. Specifically, something that adds the names of meat cuts to the body (see pictures below) with dotted lines representing "where to cut".

It could also have tats like "Prime/Choice/Select Meat" or "Approved for Slaughter", probably on the front or ass areas (as is shown in the picture for example).

And finally (perhaps this already exists) I would like to have number tattoos for high numbers, ex: tattoos numbers 0-999. I know that the Property Tattoo Pack already has number 0-99. So I'd like something similar, just with higher numbers. Maybe even go for 0-9999?

Bonus if these are usable for both sexes.

Thanks

Spoiler

Tumblr: Imagehttps://64.media.tumblr.com/901850aa07d18dc0562cf671c504ec49/tumblr_ntkrdvCWaE1tfdouno1_500.jpg