UV maps and originals for R9 addons

Hello,

I have original textures, but missing R9 addons originals an UV maps too. Anyone have all R9 packs with UV's?

I see in program "R9 F" addons as BodySkin, GenitalSkin, FeetSkin, Handskin, Headskin. What its real names, and how can I find addons (and UV's) for these?

35 minutes ago, Mykeehu said:

Hello,

I have original textures, but missing R9 addons originals an UV maps too. Anyone have all R9 packs with UV's?

I see in program "R9 F" addons as BodySkin, GenitalSkin, FeetSkin, Handskin, Headskin. What its real names, and how can I find addons (and UV's) for these?

That's a big ask, dude. Just about everything in this game pre-2020 has an R9 prefix. You'd have to know what you're looking for. But they will have the same names as the addons you already have (assuming you haven't renamed them). Usually they come with the mod, if they exist at all.