Pregnancy Overload and Households falling apart

Does anyone know how to prevent all my unplayed sims to stay in their household and stop getting pregnant? I play one particular household, but have created my game so I personalized all the other families and houses in a very particular way, but when I go to check on my other households, no one is in their original household anymore and almost every household has 2 or more babies, often times not with their significant other. I've tried many things, but can't seem to prevent this from happening and then I feel like I have to delete all my households and restart. There are a few other mods I have, including MCCC, an NPCC mod to prevent random townies from spawning, a few of LittleMsSams mods, and an LGBTQ mod. The only ones that I have changed the settings to try to keep this from happening is MCCC and the Wicked Whims mod. Please help is anyone has had this problem or know of a solution!

1 hour ago, simsy134340 said:

The only ones that I have changed the settings to try to keep this from happening is MCCC and the Wicked Whims mod. Please help is anyone has had this problem or know of a solution!

MCCC is a bit complicated to set up but it does stop all the EA nonsense with auto marriage, pregnancies, and move ins.

You can try using my MC_Settings.cfg file as I have it all set up that way but there may be a few oddities set like female births only.

This is for when you use MC Woohoo Try for a Baby, normal Autonomous Woohoo won't get sims pregnant.

(Or if you use WW to get sims pregnant, I have WW pregnancy disabled and only enable it when I want to get a sim pregnant)

Just remove your old MC_Settings.cfg and replace with mine, this is a file you want to keep whenever you update MCCC in the future.

If you don't like it you can always put your old .cfg back.

(You can open these files with notepad to look at them or make changes too but you should keep a backup in case something goes wrong)

Don't go visit the Von Haunt Estate in WindenBurg  because MCCC 8.1.1 will break the two ghosts and make them human.

mc_settings.cfg