DD Hobble Dress Texture Incorrect [SOLVED]

The Leather Hobble Dresses from DD Expansion have the textures mixed up. White, red, or any other coloured leather hobble dress has black for the main body. The other variants of the hobble dresses are fine (open, elegant, extreme). I'm pretty certain this was caused by Bodyslide when I edited the meshes, it likes to mess up the textures. Usually I fix it through Creation Kit but I can't load DDE into Creation Kit. Anyone have any clues to fix this? (other than a reinstall because that would mean I need to do a whole bunch of backups of the custom meshes which is a last resort)

Here's a screenshot of what's happening, this is the White Leather Hobble Dress, but clearly the main body is tectured black:

20210510153843_1.jpg.34f9b5fe2af1f0b6247e04df2a73ddf8.jpg

EDIT: Nevermind, I solved by editing one of the ini files in the Skyrim folder to allow me to edit multiple masters on CK.

16 hours ago, Caravan Enforcer said:

The Leather Hobble Dresses from DD Expansion have the textures mixed up. White, red, or any other coloured leather hobble dress has black for the main body.

The image in the screen looks like the 'LeatherHobbleDressOpen' which as far as I can see does not have any other colours other than leather. There does appear to be something wrong with the 'open' part there. Mine looks like this:

727025501_LeatherHobbledress.thumb.jpg.65a26d8d8ee0443e2a7596fc3a1eeb34.jpg

The 'LeatherElegantDress' does appear to have the colour variants.

180161526_ElegantLeatherDress.thumb.jpg.8677702f42c87ab5fe3bf29b198b9e80.jpg

I'm using DDx 4.1. on LE.