Kinkyworld mod issues (I know there are plenty answers, but a lot of them are outdated)

If i'm not posting this in the right place, please let me know. I've never used this site other than to download the Kinkyworld mod. Anyways, I am having issues with creating a brothel. In a lot of places I read, it says you have to talk to people to hire them, or you click on your smartphone/computer to create a brothel. I don't have those options. I have my brothel on a lot. First, I tried to have it as a community lot. Then I purchased the residential lot next to mine and converted it into a resort and tried that (I read that someone did that) I am just very confused, and really want to be a pimp.. lol. Anything would help, as mostly everything I read here is from years ago. Thanks

https://www.loverslab.com/search/?q=brothel&quick=1&type=forums_topic&nodes=74

Creating a brothel is easy - becoming a Brothel OWNER is different. Smartphone or PC has the option to become an owner. Once you are an owner, then you use the Brothel Owner APP to do everything short of hiring Prostitutes/Whores.

If you don't have the option to become an owner, then something in YOUR game is messed up - so start troubleshooting.

>>> An Owner (with the App) has the ability to run a a brothel, and this is a very detailed feature. You don't even have to own a building dedicated to it. You can simply select one from the community lots and a cut of your days profits will be deducted as 'rent'. Don't over think it.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm still unclear if getting the lifetime reward 'Future Sim' which grants a new phone, will affect any of the KW features tied to the smartphone - so always have a save to reload if this reward messes up ones 'game play' preferences. It's even possible if there are issues with the 'new' phone that they appear by getting the reward 'after' KW is activated, and don't appear if the phone was already being used when KW was 1st activated. Programs can be 'funny' like that.

I'd like to add some more questions. Customers get poor and poor because fee(?) is higher than their wage and fund they have after using brothel for 2 or 3 weeks, which means some of them are bankrupt. But I can't make it cheaper becuase maintenance cost is quiet heavy and wage for whores is quiet expensive. How can I get an optimal point? Have you guys had same issue like mine?

1 minute ago, CHboom! said:

Customers get poor and poor

This should not be an issue for NPC Sims. If your Inactive Sims have an issue, just use MC to add funds to their household. . . .   I've not played for weeks and weeks with a brothel as my game runs slower due to setting NRaas Relativity slower. At setting 9, it takes a couple minutes for a Sim hour to pass.

I noticed the Fee is tied to the Woohoo level of the whore - iirc - so take this into consideration - perhaps you can use MC to drop the whore's skill level? Think outside the box.

3 minutes ago, landess said:

This should not be an issue for NPC Sims. If your Inactive Sims have an issue, just use MC to add funds to their household. . . .   I've not played for weeks and weeks with a brothel as my game runs slower due to setting NRaas Relativity slower. At setting 9, it takes a couple minutes for a Sim hour to pass.

I noticed the Fee is tied to the Woohoo level of the whore - iirc - so take this into consideration - perhaps you can use MC to drop the whore's skill level? Think outside the box.

Yes. NPC sims are cash cows, not like normal townies. Well, using MC to give them bunch of cash can be a answer, but I'm trying to find a sustainable way. If I give them a lot of cash to get away from my future chores - using MC, some of them might split then move into empty real estate, which is totally against my intention. I want them to stay poor but not too poor to come and use brothel.

And we can set how much customer will pay and how much whores get from brothel's account as far as I know. Well, I've never run brothel with sims that are out of my controls, as all of whores are from my household, what does happen to a non household sim if I give her tiny tiny wage? They just quit the job?

30 minutes ago, CHboom! said:

They just quit the job?

No clue - I'm sure someone else will jump in here with some experience on the matter. As for Sims moving cause they have Simoleans to burn - that thought had occurred to me. One can use NRaas to disable households ability to move - or - split up (move).

I don't remember a Sim(s) ever moving to an empty lot, only other homes if that's what you mean by real estate. One can also make any unoccupied residential lot a community - 'No Visitors Allowed'.

People forget any Mod will somewhat 'break' a game, even if the change is minuscule. They change how the game was intended to run and only the most 'attentive' mod makers creating the 'least' obtrusive mods (clothing for example) can hope to not affect the game design.

You can charge the Customers less and still pay the Whores a LOT - I completely overlooked that as far as game play. Profit margin is the Owners (YOU) concern. Let your inner Philanthropist run wild.

On 5/10/2021 at 1:44 AM, dontgetittwisted said:

I am having issues with creating a brothel.

I answered most of that here... https://www.loverslab.com/topic/166067-is-there-a-detailed-guide-for-manage-a-brothel-in-kinky-world-mod/?tab=comments#comment-3345588

9 hours ago, landess said:

I'm still unclear if getting the lifetime reward 'Future Sim' which grants a new phone, will affect any of the KW features

I have never noticed any difference, just like using any of the computers, including the ITF one.

8 hours ago, CHboom! said:

I've never run brothel with sims that are out of my controls

NPCs are a little more difficult. Hire a maid and then offer her a job as a whore. They work well for the most part. Again, the link above, I covered most of this. You will get notices that a whore isn't happy with her pay. If she didn't make you money... so what! If she works, give her a raise. There is a face on her profile page to show if she is happy with pay. I almost never pay to full happy. Set pay higher than KW, but too high and customers complain about price. I usually don't care. Don't go too much above the KW price however, sims may stop paying if too much.

4 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

There is a face on her profile page to show if she is happy with pay

4 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

customers complain about price.

This is what I was mentioning in my last sentence(s) :   These are independent of each other - One can pay a whore a LOT. Prices for customers is NOT based on the Whores pay and can be set very low. The brothel owner could take a 'loss'. Unless one is trying to be a purist - they can always make easy money in a variety of ways if they don't want to cheat simoleans into the household for transfer to the Brothel account. I was trying to suggest ways to keep everyone 'happy' without real regard for a profitable business venture. Townies can keep using the service without going broke, while Whores are kept happy with pay commensurate to their Woohoo skill which defines what a Whore 'thinks they are worth'. The player doesn't have to worry about 'babysitting' either group.

4 hours ago, landess said:

cheat simoleans

I ran into the issue of broke townies only one time, in France, and I remember that I did use cheat to give the townies money. FYI, yes you can create brothels in vacation cities, and they will be there each time you return, although idle during your absence. 

5 hours ago, landess said:

keep everyone 'happy' without real regard for a profitable business venture.

Ummm... But isn't the purpose of a whorehouse to make money for the owner??? ))) It's not charity! ))) Besides, it IS another part of the game within the game. Start a business, find a location, hire employees, set prices, open, and manage the business to make a profit. Keep employees happy, keep customers happy, fire bad employees, hire new ones, maybe expand to a second location? 

Rhetorical questions... Do you manage full time? Or do you leave your whores alone and hope they work? 

When you meet a perspective employee, his/ her traits make a difference as to his/ her work ethic. You need to talk, learn their traits and decide if you want to hire them... or, as I've said many times... hire a maid at your house, offer him/ her a whore job. They seem to always say yes, even with KW debug "always accept off", because whore is more appealing than cleaning your sims' toilet. ))) You can watch them at work, or just monitor performance by how much they make for you. If they don't make money, you can use the "train woohoo" to get their skill up. But, if they don't feel like working, fire them and hire a new whore. Almost forgot. You will need to fire him/ her as the maid or they will continue to clean your house. Or, you may want that.

Well, the OP started this post, has had many replies and expansions of ideas based on the KW Brothel, yet hasn't returned to offer anything else . . . .

At least there is more information for anyone ELSE whom searches for Brothel.

>My most successfully run brothel - using all KW Sexbots with the Sentience chip removed.

Screenshot-139.jpg.ebc598e9c764951316f7295099e9f762.jpg

26 minutes ago, landess said:

KW Sexbots with the Sentience chip removed.

FemmeBots also work well, without sentience. With it, they can say "no"!

Forgot... brothels... whores... CONDOMS!!! Several options. Go to the supermarket and buy a bunch of boxes and give them to your whores. You can also place boxes on nightstands next to beds, or install condom dispensers. Many sims will set a notice that they won't woohoo without a condom, so be sure your whores have plenty!

21 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

Don't go too much above the KW price however, sims may stop paying if too much.

11 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

It's not charity!

True. Some of family's fund got 0 in my game. But they came in brothel, wandering there for a chance to fuck, even though they can't do anything with empty wallet - in this case, I could make a whore do their job without payment, but I will lose business eventually without any money cheat, which is horrible.

11 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

Do you manage full time? Or do you leave your whores alone and hope they work? 

I manage it full time. And I hired them not from NPC or non household members.

I think whores don't consider their job as regular one. As I mentioned, I hire them within household members, because I want full control over them. Why? Well, when I played another family, and came back to main family, I discovered most of whores get regular job EA offers, which bothered me a lot. So I rolled back to previous save, then played it.

1 hour ago, CHboom! said:

whores get regular job EA offers

Don't use townies. If you play with pregnancy on, as I do, you'll have a bunch of pregnant whores. Maids and butlers seem to be the best NPC's to hire. I used to have my sim sit in the bar more often and order them to solicit customers, but now only do that when they don't seem to work hard. 

I have also bought second houses and used those as brothels. Most recently for some live in FemmeBot NPC's that I built and just use MC to "add to" that property, so they lived there. I'm thinking about buying a second house in this game and only having maid and butler NPC's as whores who just go there to work.