Is there a way to safely remove Kinky World?

KW doesnt work well on my game so I decide to remove it. However everytime after I tried to remove the package files directly from Mods folder,  I went back to the game and Nraas Error trap kept jumping in telling me there are script errors and deleted every sims of my entire town and then rengenerate them again. Through the process, the sims got deleted and re-generated again will lost everything in their backpack and jobs and everything and it takes quite a well until the game becomes normal again.

oh and of course, I forgot to mention I uninstalled the KW in game first and then save and quit and then again deleted the package from mod folder but still, the errors kept jumping in on me. My question is: is there a way to safely remove KW without corrputing my saves?

• 4 weeks later...

The best option is always to test first and see what you're getting into. As a person that has learned the hard way from deleting and changing mods that's the best advice I can give. I wouldn't know if there is a safe way to remove KW without corrupting a save. If I screw something up and it's too far gone I just re-install and start again. I know it sucks if you lose a lot of progress but that's the nature of using mods.