Best way to turn most of Wicked Whims?

Hey there.  This is probably a dumb question, but is there a fast and dirty way to turn most of Wicked Whims off?  For right now, I want to use it mostly for the character appearance related stuff like nudity and body parts, etc. but I want to turn off almost everything else, and add things as I go over time.  Is there a fast way to turn off everything, so that I can opt in to individual settings without going through every sim and doing their settings one at a time?

Thank you kindly for any tips!

17 hours ago, jerbtown said:

Is there a fast way to turn off everything, so that I can opt in to individual settings without going through every sim and doing their settings one at a time?

No fast way or a single setting as there are too many that need to be disabled one at a time.

Otherwise it would also disable the features you want to use too.

Most WW Settings are global with a few exceptions so going through every sim isn't needed anyway.

Takes a bit of time to learn your way around the menus in WW Settings.

Shift + Click on Floor select Wicked > Settings > Sex Settings > Autonomy Settings: Autonomy Switch: OFF

This disables all WW sex autonomy but you can still use manual mode.

Nudity Menu to disable STD's, Pubic Hair, etc.

Pregnancy Menu to disable pregnancies, birth control, bleeding, etc.

Just ask for help if you need to disable something specific and someone will usually pop in to help.

If you start a new game the settings get reset back to defaults unless you export them and import into new game.

• 1 year later...

Hello there ! is there a way to avoid random wild sex and get it more natural? Like gender prefferences or just make the relationship matters? i always end up with wild random sex in the middle of my living room lol .  Or maybe  settings tutorial? 

2 hours ago, Helldoom said:

Hello there ! is there a way to avoid random wild sex and get it more natural? Like gender prefferences or just make the relationship matters? i always end up with wild random sex in the middle of my living room lol .  Or maybe  settings tutorial? 

I have a saved settings .json file you can try that has no orgies and straight sex only.

Sims and NPC's also need to be somewhat friendly before they will have casual sex.

Married NPC's can still do it because they are both friendly and romantic with their spouses.

The .json file needs to be installed in Mods/WickedWhimsMod/WickedWhimsSettings/

When you load the game look in Wicked Settings > Control Settings > Import Saved Settings to find it.

Then save, exit and restart to load the new settings.

Whenever you start a new game or update Wicked Whims you should import your saved settings again as they usually get reset back to defaults. 

My_Sexy_Settings_51_general.json