Fucked up my scaling somehow

So, I somehow fucked up the scaling of my game. Don't ask me how.
This started after I verified all the game files and made sure it was working after encountering a bug (Main quest bug where I can't complete the main quest because Delphine refuses to talk to me, but that is a different issue). I have Flawless Wide Screen and it's installed correctly and working properly, so I know that's not the issue.

I'm hoping someone here can help me figure out what is going on here because it's pretty annoying, especially since the start-up menu doesn't even show up and I can't click on anything (I Alt-Tab out of the game, then have to press the Windows button to actually be able to close the game. This means I can't even start a new game.)
I have included my SkyrimPref.ini in here, as well as my mod load order/list. I'm hoping someone can give me some tips and help me in case I ever run into this obstacle again!
Thank you all so much for your help, and I hope you all have a good day!

SkyrimPrefs.ini SkyrimPrefs.ini ModList_2021-05-02T16-25-08.txt

Hmm... i think that kind of thing happened to me in vanilla, im not very secure, but that could be fixed by changing the resolution until it shows the startup menu correctly.

i hope that could help, but if it persist then i don't have a idea what's happening

1 hour ago, Zyekdo said:

not an expert but have you tried starting vanilla skyrim launcher and messing around with the settings there?

45 minutes ago, Heinos said:

Hmm... i think that kind of thing happened to me in vanilla, im not very secure, but that could be fixed by changing the resolution until it shows the startup menu correctly.

i hope that could help, but if it persist then i don't have a idea what's happening

I'll give it a try and get back to you on whether it works or not!

19 hours ago, Heinos said:

19 hours ago, Zyekdo said:

not an expert but have you tried starting vanilla skyrim launcher and messing around with the settings there?

I have tried both, neither is working.
When I use "flawless widescreen" it gets really small with a black box around it, but when I don't use it it's all grainy and doesn't fit the screen.
If you guys know of a mod that might be better to use than the Flawless Widescreen module, let me know, because I am dying to play Skyrim.

20 hours ago, LavenderCat said:

So, I somehow fucked up the scaling of my game. Don't ask me how.
This started after I verified all the game files and made sure it was working after encountering a bug (Main quest bug where I can't complete the main quest because Delphine refuses to talk to me, but that is a different issue). I have Flawless Wide Screen and it's installed correctly and working properly, so I know that's not the issue.

I'm hoping someone here can help me figure out what is going on here because it's pretty annoying, especially since the start-up menu doesn't even show up and I can't click on anything (I Alt-Tab out of the game, then have to press the Windows button to actually be able to close the game. This means I can't even start a new game.)
I have included my SkyrimPref.ini in here, as well as my mod load order/list. I'm hoping someone can give me some tips and help me in case I ever run into this obstacle again!
Thank you all so much for your help, and I hope you all have a good day!

SkyrimPrefs.ini 2.87 kB · 2 downloads SkyrimPrefs.ini 3.18 kB · 1 download ModList_2021-05-02T16-25-08.txt 24.43 kB · 1 download

So I had to verify the integrity of the game files again because something happened where two ceased to exist and the game was displeased by that.
I also re-installed Flawless Widescreen at this point, so maybe that helped. Either way, the issue is now fixed and I'm happy.
Thank you all for trying to help (You have no idea how many times I verified the game files and it didn't do anything. Bethesda makes such buggy games), I really appreciate it. You all keep me sane!

On 5/3/2021 at 2:13 PM, LavenderCat said:

So I had to verify the integrity of the game files again because something happened where two ceased to exist and the game was displeased by that.
I also re-installed Flawless Widescreen at this point, so maybe that helped. Either way, the issue is now fixed and I'm happy.
Thank you all for trying to help (You have no idea how many times I verified the game files and it didn't do anything. Bethesda makes such buggy games), I really appreciate it. You all keep me sane!

you're welcome (im spanish so normally i don't know how to express that kinda thing) i don't play a loot skyrim but i will always try to help