Recommended Plugins for Sexout?

Howdy. I was just wondering what you guys use with your sexout installations? I haven't gotten any of the slavery or rape stuff in, just the requirements and pregnancy, lust, that one plugin that allows you to have sex via a conversation topic, and that one fade to black plugin.

In particular I'm kind of unsatisfied with the sexoutsex.esp, since there isn't a speech check or anything for it. Is there any plugin a little more involved?

Everyone has a preference.. Find yours and play around with it...

I like immersion... So I chose Pregnancy, Brutal Rapers, Breeders and Tryout.    I got Slavers, but haven't delved into it yet.   Still 'fine tuning' the others to make it balanced...

I've been meaning to take a look at FleshedOut and Affairs..

Howdy. I was just wondering what you guys use with your sexout installations? I haven't gotten any of the slavery or rape stuff in, just the requirements and pregnancy, lust, that one plugin that allows you to have sex via a conversation topic, and that one fade to black plugin.

In particular I'm kind of unsatisfied with the sexoutsex.esp, since there isn't a speech check or anything for it. Is there any plugin a little more involved?

SexoutSex was never originally intended to provide any sort of challenge to the player, it was more of a "sex out of the box" function which also worked well for bugtesting purposes. While it was debated adding such functions, we ultimately decided against it. Though anybody can come up with an alternative if they so wish.

Also, please place these type of questions in the Technical Support area of the forum. 

And as said above, the type of plugin you want to use will vary depending on your tastes. The search function and browsing the forum threads will be your friend in this.

I generally load up every one of them I can get my hands on, don't read the spoilers, and then unwittingly stumble into them in game.  Then as I play through I disable or uninstall the ones I don't want AFTER I encounter them.  It's much easier to start with the whole enchilada and then shave off what you don't want.

My advice is to start with ALL of them, and just play.  Then the question answers itself more or less.

I generally load up every one of them I can get my hands on, don't read the spoilers, and then unwittingly stumble into them in game.  Then as I play through I disable or uninstall the ones I don't want AFTER I encounter them.  It's much easier to start with the whole enchilada and then shave off what you don't want.

My advice is to start with ALL of them, and just play.  Then the question answers itself more or less.

Well actually my advice is before adding all of them get the Basic Sexout and something like SexoutSex or Tryout working first otherwise if you screw up the installation of one thing or install one conflicting mod you won't know which mod is causing the problem or what mod is conflicting with what.

that's exactly what i do, i cant stand knowing everything about a plugin before i play it, because then there's absolutely no point in playing it. see a cool title/pics, boot it up in nvedit to make sure there's nothing drastically wrong with it, and wait for the surprise of finding whatever the hell you just put in your game.

• 2 weeks later...

The above is great for an experienced player with Sexout and someone that can troubleshoot most problems that arise. I recently even did this just for fun. However for those that are newer this can be a nightmare. Even if there aren't any issues with installing the mods with someone that actually loads up all the supporting textures and other resources (actually read instructions) Uninstalling many of these mods can cause other problems if the player isn't aware that one outfit used by say pregnancy is also used by or other mods as well. Removing that resource can make may red exclamation marks throughout the Mojave.

I am playing Oblivion now. I used the suggested posted loaders found on the various post to give me a good example of a fully configured game and what is currently being used and even the load orders. Perhaps if you request people to post some load orders so that you can see various configurations of their games then you can start to see the mods both from here as well as the other mods available that might be nice combinations.

Archived