ptoblems i´m having with mods

hello  my load order so you all can see if there is some mod were in position that causes the one of the porob i have that is the game suddenly closing other is after i have sex the game still thinking i´m on a cut-scene so the cam becomes locked in the same spot so i cant use the mouse to turn the char and the save button still greyish

the file atached have my lo

load order.txt

20 minutes ago, jpeters said:

hello  my load order so you all can see if there is some mod were in position that causes the one of the porob i have that is the game suddenly closing other is after i have sex the game still thinking i´m on a cut-scene so the cam becomes locked in the same spot so i cant use the mouse to turn the char and the save button still greyish

the file atached have my lo

load order.txt 1.28 kB · 0 downloads

Okay. I think I get at least some of it.

1) You get random CTD (crash to desktop). I will need a better explanation of when those seem to occur. Is there a pattern? Under what circumstances?

2) You get locked after an animation. This is not uncommon. I have addressed that here in one of my blogs.

3) I don't know what you're getting at with the greyish save button.