How can I convert this .slot to a .jslot?

Just as I mentionned in the title, I would like to make some use of this ECE preset (.slot) but I'm using Racemenu and don't know how to make this file work with it (need to be .jslot).

If anyone could do the conversion for me or maybe explain how to make it compatible I would greatly appreciate that :) THX!

Link to the page: https://arca.live/b/tullius/25358120?category=프리셋&target=all&keyword=&p=1

_1_commonTriRaces.slot

I've varying levels of success when trying this in the past but here goes.

pulled these instructions from Reddit and editted a little.

1. Install ECE. (Let it overwrite everything except skeleton) Uninstall RaceMenu if it's installed. (just disable the plugin, I don't think there is a need to uninstall)

2. Optional: Take a back up of the new Head mesh files installed by ECE, I read these are meant to reproduce a better shape with an ECE preset.

3. Load your desired ECE preset and use "Export Head" function. A head mesh will be exported with the player character's name.

4. Take note or remember the tint values (skintone, hair color and makeups etc).

5. Uninstall ECE and install/enable RaceMenu.

6. If you did step 2 then now back up your original Head mesh files and replace them with the ECE ones.

7. Use "Import Head" function in the sculpt tab to load the exported head mesh.

8. Apply tint values manually.

3 hours ago, DrVIad said:

Just as I mentionned in the title, I would like to make some use of this ECE preset (.slot) but I'm using Racemenu and don't know how to make this file work with it (need to be .jslot).

If anyone could do the conversion for me or maybe explain how to make it compatible I would greatly appreciate that :) THX!

Link to the page: https://arca.live/b/tullius/25358120?category=프리셋&target=all&keyword=&p=1

_1_commonTriRaces.slot 29.52 kB · 1 download

Here but not yet Chargen  file because I am using ECE. I used Chargen Export Spell to extract these.

On that screenshot she uses OB25 wig, while she used a different default hair on that CME.

CME1.nifCME1.dds

Thank you all a lot guys. ^^

12 hours ago, Mez558 said:

I've varying levels of success when trying this in the past but here goes.

pulled these instructions from Reddit and editted a little.

1. Install ECE. (Let it overwrite everything except skeleton) Uninstall RaceMenu if it's installed. (just disable the plugin, I don't think there is a need to uninstall)

2. Optional: Take a back up of the new Head mesh files installed by ECE, I read these are meant to reproduce a better shape with an ECE preset.

3. Load your desired ECE preset and use "Export Head" function. A head mesh will be exported with the player character's name.

4. Take note or remember the tint values (skintone, hair color and makeups etc).

5. Uninstall ECE and install/enable RaceMenu.

6. If you did step 2 then now back up your original Head mesh files and replace them with the ECE ones.

7. Use "Import Head" function in the sculpt tab to load the exported head mesh.

8. Apply tint values manually.

I'll definetly make use of this tutorial. it may not be the most practical thing to do but  if that's the only solution it's greatly appreciated!

11 hours ago, Ma Ri said:

Here but not yet Chargen  file because I am using ECE. I used Chargen Export Spell to extract these.

On that screenshot she uses OB25 wig, while she used a different default hair on that CME.

CME1.nif 3.32 MB · 1 download CME1.dds 16 MB · 0 downloads

You're doing god's work here! thank you very much!