Request: SLSO general configuration settings

I've been using SLSO for quite a while now. As a result of many many tweaks here and there to try to "improve" them (edit: erm... I mean the settings), I've gotten to the point where my character no longer idk, progresses in a way that I feel is natural or normal... worse in many ways than the default, while better in other ways, but it requires constant interaction with the menu to adjust. - by constant, I mean regular, not literally "constant"

I'm hoping that someone(s) with a set of settings that doesn't either result in a steady 0 or quickly escalate to a pegged state of 100 might be willing to share your settings from the general configuration submenu. That is, if you've figured out the magic....made it so it just ...works.  (Clearly I haven't ;) )

Yeah I know, do my own footwork. And yeah personal preferences ... I can appreciate that. Said both myself before. But if you think it's an easy-ish ask, well then thanks for the trouble and effort of sharing.  And yeah you might have a box set that I might not want, or visa versa... I can always fine tune it, I just need a reasonable starting point. (and not falling back to default settings)

<beg mode off>

and ps> ignore my avatar. he's on ice right now, chillin with his wife in one of his cool player homes. this is for my female player vector (but by extension applies elsewhere)